Goodbye everyone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aviewfromchaos, Jun 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aviewfromchaos

aviewfromchaos Well-Known Member

I haven't been on here much recently. Thanks if you ever talked to me. I am going to be ending it now. Goodbye.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey.. don't go. What's going on?! Talk to us, come into chat? We'll listen hug:

3. aviewfromchaos

I am a fucking monster. As I type this, I am preparing my exit. So I won't e on much longer.

4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Please dont hurt youself....whats going on?? :hug: here if you need to talk hun... dont hurt yourself! xxxx

5. Petal

What makes you think you're a monster? I don't know what you've done, but everybody makes mistakes, it's how we learn.

6. aviewfromchaos

I've already cut 18 times. Including my neck. It shouldn't be much longer until the pills start working. Hopefully they will this time.

7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

please go get some help....call 911

8. Petal

Will you please consider calling someone? It doesn't have to be this way. You can get through this without 'leaving', it's just when we're in a crisis state we cannot see that. :hug:

9. aviewfromchaos

I just dont care anymore. It shouldn't be much longer.......

10. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug: please hun you can get through this...you may not care right now but things will get better....so hope for those times and call for help...please

11. Pain&Sorrow

Pain&Sorrow Well-Known Member

What kind of pills, if you don't mind me asking? If its ibuprofen, like Advil, it doesnt matter how much you take, it'll only destroy your organs very slowly. It won't kill you though.

12. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

Please talk to us and let us know what's going on... we might be able to help out just a little bit. :hug:

13. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

:( please try and think this through.. I used to be extreamely depressed at one point in my life.. have done tons of crap.. but now I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. It exists.. The light exists inside you! You just need to let it peek through.. give yourself a chance..

14. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

hay i can see your in pain but please get help people care about you and dont want to lose you reach out and ask for help i no its hard but you can do it please get help now :hug:

15. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Get help!

16. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

aviewfromchaos ...I hope you called for help......don't go..
    she's not worth you taking your life over....

.:awww: :please: :hug:

17. aviewfromchaos

im still here. my attempt failed. i have internal damage from the pills. i spent the last two days in the hospital. fuckin roommate found me and called 911.

18. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Im glad he called :hug: glad your alive....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.