Goodbye forever.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Sep 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

After constantly crying non stop today everywhere,the time has come with any luck I'm gone tonight period.I can't handle this sadness anymore it's killed me.I can't take it anymore,the full toll has been had now.I'm out of everything now as much as I ever could be.I have a few thing's in mind,I can feel a strong sense of peace coming now.I can't stay for the sake of other's,I can't live with this endless sadness anymore.I'm so sorry everyone,I have to go now this is forever goodbye I now have to leave goodbye all you all take care ok I love you all.

2. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

surely theres another option? just hang in there! peace can come in life too you know

3. AliBlack

AliBlack Member

I feel the same, you're not alone in how you feel. If you want to chat online I'm here, ((((((((hugs)))))))

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Ace you emotions are so low lately i would hope you can talk with your doctor about changing up your meds or changing your therapy a bit as well. I feel low most days and what i do is get out house go for walk hang out with my animals do something to take your mind away from your saddness. take care

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Ace, please don't do this. :( :hug:

6. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Ace, talk to us today!

7. inkspring

inkspring Well-Known Member

Hi Ace,

I hope you haven't decided to flip the switch yet. I hope you are hear what I want to say to you.

We have a common pain--not the same--but we're both suffering. You and I and the rest of this community need each other to face our unique worlds together. We can rant and rave and spit out the most awful of awful things we feel and experience. It all helps us spill some of the anxiety off to make it through to another day.

Please let us know that you are ok and that you are still back with us.

This life we live throws us really rough seas to navigate and each of us travels a unique route with our own secret hurts and pains.

What is common to us is the fact we are in pain and in an extremely serious emotional mindsets. We are the only ones who really understand each others minds and hearts.

Hugs and Hope,
    inkspring

8. Littlewiji

Littlewiji Well-Known Member

Whew, I was beginning to get worried about you.

Talk to us! Are you feeling any better?

9. total eclipse

Hope you can reach out a bit Ace we are all here for ya.

10. ace

ace Well-Known Member

No not feeling any better,it never does you try so hard you're ok for a bit then bang down as hell.Tonight I don't care if I can help it I'm out of here I don't care honestly sick of this shit period enough!!

11. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

im thinking nothing we can say can help you... so i wont even try. just know we are here if you need us.

12. alexander

alexander Active Member

Without that pain you can't grow, we are the sword of truth and the pain is the sharpening stone, perseverance is the key, don't try to fight the negative feelings you feel inside, if you do it will create conflict, accept how you feel and move forward, with this mindset things will improve, it's not easy, but it can happen, it requires patience.

13. inkspring

inkspring Well-Known Member

Hey, Alexander.

You are so right! I've never heard anyone say that except my old Pdoc--a very good man & counselor as well. Hubby likes him too.

My old Pdoc said something very similar to me during a really rough time. He said, "If you fight the feelings and/or the mood it just fuels it (negative energy?) and it takes much longer for it to end. Rather, just let it flow through without a fight--don't act on the feelings, just let them happen." And more or less, if you need to lay down in a safe place to let them just flow through, that's fine.

You are one smart cookie.

14. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Yes nothing that anyone say's can and will help me,because I'm so strong and comfortable in my decision to go.The likelyhood is it may be tonight or tomorrow,if I can help it I have what I need and have many option's so any will do the trick.Also I won't be whineing anymore like it seem's,I don't care what anyone say's because this is my pain and I'm not living another useless day of it.People can say what they like,I've been in this shitfight for so long and I'm happy as hell to get out of here.People will move on just like life does,I'm not going to pro long my suffering so I can protect other's pain.

They can say what they like selfish or whatever,but I go through this shit everyday where are they?.Anyhow I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me or convince me to stay don't waste your time.Use it on someone else,saving me is a waste and not what I wan't.I wish I was never born and I couldn't give a rats arse what happens when you go.Because nothing can be worse than this shit nothing,As long as my brain stop's working most importantly and my heart stop's beating then bingo I've won the lottery goodbye all hope you all find your peace,I'm outa here.

15. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Ace, I hope you stay :hug:

16. total eclipse

Ace i would hope you can hold on the pain will eventually get less. Please i know hard it can get I am there now i just want a way out I can't even feel happy. I have been told i enjoy being in this pain or else i would help myself. People just don't get it it is so hard to feel joy when so much darkness around. Please stay Ace you know you have many friends here that would be hurt if you left We care we will always care hang in through the pain You are a great help here please stick it out with us until you get to the other side take care always there for you :hugtackles:

17. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

(((((Ace)))))

That's a big hug btw.

Please don't go.

You don't have to.

18. Robin

Robin Guest

Unfortunately Ace it looks like you're trying to pluck up the courage to leave when you don't recognise the will to live as you are too close to it. My advice right now to you is to do something kind for yourself, go out for a walk, allow yourself to enjoy something, it's not a crime, you were not meant to suffer and it isn't blasphemous to have a smile on your face or just to be able to enjoy the moment :)

I can tell you from experience though that if you keep posting goodbye threads and continually to shut the people out trying to help you they will become tired, so if I hear of another goodbye thread I will delete it.

Enjoy the company on the forum, just because we hate ourselves and are in incredible pain doesn't mean that there are not plenty of people on this forum who are just dying to feel cared by someone. You could be that someone as so many are here for others and you might find you gain a little peace of spirit while you help :)

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.