Goodbye Fucked world!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace

Yep that's it I'm wrapped as hell I'm outa this fuckin whole of a place they call earth and all I've ever known it to be is a fuckin waste and I'm not going to even bother to start anywhere because everything is so fucked up.So in summation Im outa this fuckin shithole of a world and thankfully so all the best for you guys I really hope you can get better but for me I'm signing off my ticket is a one way and I'm fuckin over the moon.P.S don't feel sorry for me or think I want sympathy because this is exactly what I want and everyone who understands fuck all about mental illness can go and fuck themselves you fuckin Scumbags!!!

Remember Karma always comes around!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

mike25

What's happened ace? Don't bottle things up. You can let off steam here. No one will judge you.

Please take some deep breaths. Deep breath in through the nose (count of 4)...... slight pause....... exhale through the mouth (count of 6). Repeat at least 10 times.

I think you sound quite angry right now. Without meaning to upset you, I have to tell you that anger is never conducive to making a good decision. Anger is like a red mist - it clouds rationality. Please take a while to calm down, & gather your thoughts. There are people on the forum more than willing to listen, and that do understand what you're experiencing right now.

All the best. mike25

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi Ace...what is going on for you? is there something that has set this off? please talk about it...PM me if I can be there for you...big hugs

ace

I'm so sick of everything people,life,everything you name it I cant handle this anymore.friends dont understand shit they think it's all easy because they dont suffer from depression,they dont give a shit either who gives a rats arse if Im gone I couldn't give a fuck to be honest going through life like this.
That's what it is the illnesses that kill me the past I cannot simply get over and never will why bother to fight a losing battle for?to eventually die one day it's all worthless you exist for what nothing thats it just to go through so much shit.I'm so fuckin dumb that is the reality and I have to accept that and have already also I'm so ugly my ocd is shit my bdd is shit I'm forever depressed and angry and I'm better off dead than just existing.:sad: :mad:

D

Death71

LIfe is ultimatley pointless, you have to try and make the best of it whilst you're here. I've tried that and it's just gone to shit as usual as well. They say life goes on and it's true, people are born and die every second of the day. One day everyone on the planet will be dead and the world will cease to exist so it's ultimatley futile anyway.

ace

LIfe is ultimatley pointless, you have to try and make the best of it whilst you're here. I've tried that and it's just gone to shit as usual as well. They say life goes on and it's true, people are born and die every second of the day. One day everyone on the planet will be dead and the world will cease to exist so it's ultimatley futile anyway.
Exactly death you're spot on so I'd rather fuck off now.

I

I Miss You

lighten up ace.you are my friend dont do this.you can bepm me or you can be in the chat room.please stay with us.

i am right behind you buddy

Jodi

Staff Alumni
Hey ace,

.........just wanting to let you know know Im thinking of you ....hows things going.......checking in ...??? :hug:

ace

Hey ace,

.........just wanting to let you know know Im thinking of you ....hows things going.......checking in ...??? :hug:
Hi jodi,thanx for your concern things still not the very best and very low as possible.:sad:I'm very depressed always wanting a way out of this worthless and hopeless world.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jodi

Staff Alumni
ace,

I can so feel your pain my friend....your not alone....dont think you got to go it alone...we're here for you....lean on us...I know I sound like a broken record sometime....but I really know where your at.....its ok...your safe here

ace

Thanks Jodi,but honestly this is how it is just existing each moment and there is no such purpose in life well for me anyway.:sad:

C

CM 1000

Ace you wrote in connection with your karma you are right because your karma was to commit suicide but by a special prayer I have to change your karma and you will not commit suicide. Now if you want to remove your conscious this idea of suicide can it to you by making a meditation ` ' That this idea of suicide comes from your ancestors since this idea comes from them to give again you to them this gift that it gave you and that they will be able what to make with.

ace

Ace you wrote in connection with your karma you are right because your karma was to commit suicide but by a special prayer I have to change your karma and you will not commit suicide. Now if you want to remove your conscious this idea of suicide can it to you by making a meditation ` ' That this idea of suicide comes from your ancestors since this idea comes from them to give again you to them this gift that it gave you and that they will be able what to make with.
Thanks anyway CM but it's all to much day after day of such pain and thing's are easier said than done,I cant keep hanging around hoping that things will eventually change and at the same time feel like I'm just existing it's pointless.I have to much pain inside life means nothing to me maybe others but not me I'm very sorry.About the Karma well that's another thing in itself no one realises and knows the pain you're in unless they're in your mind and body.
I need to do what I have to and it will be just a matter of time it cant come soon enough.

C

CM 1000

I need to do what I have to and it will be just a matter of time it cant come soon enough.

Ace. I know that you will do what you owe Being a man I believe that you have the capacity to change things such as your think yes I believe that you have the capacity to change your think and thus to change the perception of the things and this fact of changing your emotions. The animals cannot it because they do not have the capacity to reason. I believe that the animals have of registered voter in their brains I would call that programs which makes that the swallow builds their nest always in the same way and that ants also that the migratory birds voyages always in the good place and that the salmons always return to the same river and nobody taught them the geography. I believe that we receive also programs of our parents and ancestors according to experiments' which they lived and which these programs are unconscious and make us act not always according to pure logic it is difficult to detect but I succeeded in finding that there is a program to commit suicide which disturbs a person enormously because there are also programs of survival registers in our brain and that there is combat between the two it is an unconscious cause which can lead to a depression.

blade

im here if you wanna talk aswell.

thats how i was and ifve tried killing myself a number of times but everytime istopped because i thought of all the people who do care for me , help me , and guide me when times are tough. including you and many people on the forum.

just have a little faith.

Jodi

Staff Alumni
hey Ace,

Glad your still here...sorry your still feeling down....but I hope you can continue to lean on us and let us help you through....we're here for you....thinking of you and wishing you good thoughts.... :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00