Goodbye Grandpa

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by lilmegt1, Jan 27, 2011.

1. lilmegt1

lilmegt1 Member

I lost my Grandpa almost three years ago and it still kills me, I was there when he died, when he flatlined. It was the worst. I still miss him and think about him everyday of my life. It makes me really depressed!!! I dont know how to get over it! :sad:

2. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

:hug: I'm sorry you lost your grandpa, Megan. You know I'm always here for you. Just think that he always is watching over you. You have a kick ass gaurdian angel. I know how hard it is, trust me I do. But as time goes on, you'll begin to realize he is in a better place. It'll be easier to face the day knowing he won't be there. And eventually, when your time comes, you'll be reunited again. :hug:

3. lilmegt1

lilmegt1 Member

Thank You Krista. Yes he's an amazing angel!!!

4. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

You better believe he is! :wub:

5. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

I am so sorry to hear about your loss, he will always remain in your heart. I know how awful it is to lose someone you love and it seems you were highly close. I know it may feel like the pain of his loss with never leave you. I just wanted to let you know if you need someone to talk to, you can PM me anytime. Below I have found an article for you called “Dealing with death” Which may help you deal with this more. Please look after yourself :hug:

6. Nima

Nima Well-Known Member

I'm sorry about your Grandpa dying 3 years ago. You're asking how to get over it well its been only 3 years sometimes it takes more time to heal. You can go to your church for support as well as this forum to get support and advice how to deal. I know you miss your Grandpa it feels like a missing void in your life thats understandable.