Goodbye I'm Sorry

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Torn_Apart, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Torn_Apart

Torn_Apart Guest

well things weren't meant to be okay.. just when i started to get hopeful everything caved.. i'm being forced to go to a place where suicide is the end result of being there. i refuse to go back. this is it.
  2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Where do you need to go and why is it so bad? :hug:
  3. Torn_Apart

Torn_Apart Guest

my family is forcing me to go with them to LIVE in their 36 foot long rv.. 4 people they expect to live on it. there is no private way to even bathe.. and they've driven me to numerous suicide attempts in the past.. i have nowhere else to go. it's a choice between emotionally and mentally abusive family who have caused me to resort to suicide attempts or self injury, OR i end my life now. sorry but im choosing the latter
  4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

torn_apart, nobody can force you... contact social services for emergency housing and other supports, please? it is not a choice between your family or suicide? it is about making that very difficult phone call. please do it. we will be here to support you

5. Torn_Apart

Torn_Apart Guest

ive already contacted those agencies.. they wont even help me with state medical when ive been out of work a year.. they told me because family was supporting me that i had an "earned" income. ive got medical issues that havent been able to have treated because the state choses to screw with me and deny medical help, they won't offer assistance. been trying for years. tired of all this.
  6. April16

April16 Member

I hope your a Christian. If not, embrace Jesus before you go. Then I'll meet you in heaven when I blow my brains out in a couple of weeks.
  7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please Torn Apart, don't kill yourself hun. If you have to live in the trailer for a while then that's what you'll have to do. I know that it won't be very comfortable, but you can work and save some money and then move out eventually. Could you move in with a friend or a roomate? Just some other options to consider. Suicide is the worst option, because there is no going back, no second chances once it occurs.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.