GoodBye in a Good Way (promise!)

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by Patch, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Patch

Patch Well-Known Member

I don't know if anyone remembers me, but it doesn't really matter if you don't. If you do, then thank you:biggrin:

I'm in my first year of university. I'm working to get good grades, I love my classes (well, there's one where I'm not a fan of the prof., but I still love that I'm in that class haha), and I'm making so many new friends! I'm also trying to exercise, so I'm feeling good about myself for the most part. I'm a little sad (that's really not the right word for it, but it'll have to do) sometimes, but I recognize why it's there. ie. I haven't left the house today, I'm crashing a little from mass red bull consumption, I haven't been eating right, and I haven't seen my best friend for a couple weeks. So, I went grocery shopping with my mom, I made a nice meal for the family, I'm seeing my best <3 friend tomorow, and I exercised like hell for an hour and took a quick refreshing shower! I'm not quite 100%, but I'm a hell of a lot better:tongue:

So this is a so long, good bye, and thank you. I might pop back in for the next couple of days just to reply to anyone who responds to this thread (if anyone does, haha), but other than that, I'm done here.

Be Healthy, Be Well, Stand Up For Yourself, Love Yourself, Enjoy Life

xoxo Megan
  2. aki

aki Well-Known Member

hey, that's great =] good luck for the future x
  3. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Course I remember u!!!!````````````````````

It's nice to hear ur feeling so positive :biggrin:

Don't forget about us and please stay in touch now and again. It'd be nice to hear from u now and again. Ì don't know if u've still got my email address, if not let me know, and I'll PM it to u.

4. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Hi Megan

I wish you much success with college. Good luck with everything and I hope you continue to stay well in years and years to come. Remember to do something special for you ..just for you every day..When life gets tough..get tough back and remember where you are right now. Print it out and hang it on the fridge and look at it often.

:hug: best wishes

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I do remember you and I am so glad that you are doing well at uni...please have continued success and know that you are always welcome here, even to just let us know how you are...big hugs, and all the best, J
  6. Patch

Patch Well-Known Member

Thank you, everyone, I appreciate it:laugh:

Oh, random sharing: I'm (hopefully) attending someone's preliminary hearing tomorow. I wrote about what happened (ambigiously) in a previous post, so I won't go into it here. She's being charged with murder 1, and the prelim is just to see if there is enough evidence to bring the case to trial. I wouldn't ask anyone to hope for her getting the max sentence (it's a very personal feeling), but just send me your support, I will love you for it:smile:Type it, think it, anything is appreciated. xox
  7. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

``````````````Thinking of u :hug: