Goodbye it's happening I have to do this.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Jul 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I just wanted to say goodbye to all of you,I'm in the worst possible state probably I've ever been.I don't know because I've always been so fucked up can't take the pain anymore so now I'll be trying to do whatever I have to asap for real.Goodbye all keep trying all your very best as I know you always have been thankyou for everything.

2. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Dont please i beg you .talk to me now.please WE NEED YOU TO STAY . We ALL do. PLEASE dont do anything please. just talk it out we can find an answer and a way to help I promise. Come on please talk. I am praying for you right now.Please talk to me. Your a strong person you have been here so long people need your strength an support,PLEASE STAY . WE LOVE AND NEED YOU.PLEASE. TELL US WHATS GOT YOU FEELING THIS WAY.IT WILL PASS, WE ALL WANT YOU TO STAY.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STAY Yoy ask us to do our very best ,but we NEED you to do so too. PLEASE you will break our hearts WE NEED YOU WE CAN BEAT THIS THING WHATEVER IT IS. I PRAY YOU HEAR ME AND DONT DO ANYTHING.PLEASE!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2010
  3. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:( I always hate to hear this kind of stuff when I do not always know the whole situation. I hope you are still hear so I can learn why things are so bad. I do my best to minimize the pointless optimism. Let us help friend. Sometimes just talking about it helps us sort everything out.

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I really hope you change your mind. Here if you need anything or want to talk. :hug: Why are you hurting so much, what's causing all the pain?

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Ace, There are alot of people who look up to yoou..You have always been a strong voice here at the forums.. Please don't harm yourself..Talk to us and let us help you..You can push thru this and find the light again..You won't always be in the dark!!

6. ready

ready Member

bye ace. i never knew you nor had the chance. but i'm pretty sure most of us who are here because we think our situation is so dire we have to die, are wrong. i hope you find peace before you go.

make sure you leave a note for loved ones so they can have some closure. it's them you should consider in the moments before you take you own life. may peace be with you.

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please ace, don't do this to yourself, there just has to be a better way. :cry:

8. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thankyou everyone for your touching words,I tried hard to hold on but the want to go is so strong.I just have to do this I really do can't stand any of this anymore just can't.

9. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I believe you have a strong desire to change, but the desire to die is not your own. Why would you want to destroy yourself and any chance of finding happiness, love, and joy? You wouldn't. So eat something, take a bath, and relax. There are many people here that are here for you. Hold onto hope that things will change, but as I have been saying all along change starts with you. Your spirit does not want to go, and this is why suicide is so hard. I suggest looking into what your spirit wants, and that is spiritual love. To be connected, and to be fed spiritual food. All of these things can be given to it, once you allow it to recieve them. Hang in there, do not give in to the lies that you are better off dead. Do not allow someone to rob you of life, you deserve better and are promised better. It is up to you to put faith in it or not. Honestly, you have seen what you have put your faith into now has gotten you. There is another way. :hug: :)

10. letmego3

letmego3 Well-Known Member

Hi ace, i don't know you, but hope you are doing ok, your doing really well, just stay safe.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2010
  11. UnkelHeit

UnkelHeit Well-Known Member

I hope you change your mind and keep holding on. I feel the same way you do everyday. That little spark of hope inside me is all that keeps me going. You have a little spark too. You just might need to find it.

12. Azmodius

Azmodius Well-Known Member

Hey ace, please don't. I'd like to get the chance to know you, if you can hold on, please do.

13. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I'm glad that you're still here ace. A part of you still wants to continue living and you need to hold on to that part of you and keep fighting to get better. You can beat the depression and break out of its vicious cycle. :hug:

14. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

PLEASE STAY. WE need you and want you and love you. We want to be your friend. PLEASE We can over come anything together. YOu are in my prayers!!!! Let us know how you are. Sending LOVE PRAYERS AND HOPE!!!! PLEASE DONT I BEG YOU. PLEASE I AM PRAYING AND I HOPE YOU WILL STAY!!!!

Write me,

Marty

15. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Don't give up ace. You can beat this man. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.