Goodbye SF, and good luck

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Isa, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

Good luck everyone in your quests for peace.

Forgive me mine.

To Kath & Jacque, I am so sorry.

2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

What's going on? Do you wanna talk? Please don't hurt yourself.

3. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Isa, whats going on? No, don't leave us, please? :cry:

We need you...

4. allofme

allofme Staff Alumni

i really do hope you got some help... support... please lean on your friends here... there are several ppl who would want to be a support for you .. of which i am one... hugs

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Calissa, please don't harm yourself. Please stay with us, you can make it, life may get so much better. It's be a tragedy to lose you Hun and also knowing how you have so much potential for the future. Please stay safe, please. :cry: :hug:

6. gitana

gitana SF Friend & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hi, Calissa! I have been gone awhile on the forum and so I haven't had the chance to talk to you..

Please, listen, don't do it, I know, I have been there recently myself and my life has been a nightmare lately.. I understand, how hard it is to want to give up and give in as we all do here.. please hon, stay with us.. don't hurt yourself. You have many friends here who deeply care about you and it would be very tragic if you did anything to yourself right now.. Please talk to someone you feel comfortable with.. as it seems you have been here a long time.. or talk here.. you are deeply loved by people here and many good friends here.. as you know, we understand, and I understand since I have been there often myself, giving in to that voice.. don't listen to it.. stay here with us.. talk to us or someone.. I know deeply how wounded and painful whatever it is that tipped you over the edge right now.. Please grab onto us and hang on.. Don't leave.. please hon..

Love

Tracie

7. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

U r a valued part of this forum please dont do anything talk to somebody here please:sad:

8. no point

no point Well-Known Member

Isa,

From your posts, I can see that you help people a lot on here and you have a lot of people who love you. We've never met or anything and I'd love to meet you. Please don't leave. Tell us what's going on. :hug:

9. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

Well Im back, I failed, this time. Love to you all *huggles*

10. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

:hug: Calissa

11. I'm glad you failed. Whatever you did, I'm glad you're still here. I love you very much. Please stay with us. Huggles if wanted. I know they are definitley needed though!!! :hug:

12. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I'm glad you're still with us dear. I care for you very much as does a great deal of the forum, you're a great person and losing you would be a big tragedy. Stay with us Hun. :hug:

13. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Hey Isa,

So glad to know you are back! I was so worried about you...

Please don't leave us. We need you here... :hug:

14. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

i am sorry i haven't been here for you much this past week Isa. I am glad to see you are still here. If you need to talk, please don't hesitate to PM me. I care about you as I hope you know. Take care please hun. Stay safe. :hug:

15. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

hugs for all, thanks for your thoughts <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.