Goodbye SF thankyou so much for all the support

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Entity, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Entity

Entity Well-Known Member

Thankyou to everyone here, i will not be able to post anymore.. but i am still working on still being able to be in chat.. Thankyou so much for all of the support you all have given me. Even those who have discriminated me for my age *cough cough* Maranature *cough cough* While yes i am a teenager, I am also a person. A person that is reaching out for help. I am so sorry to those of you that i have not been able to help. I have tried. and obviously i failed this too. But, no matter, I have loved every minute of being here. All of my friends are from this site... without internet i have nothing. Except my mother and my stepbrother. So we shall see how far i make it. :biggrin: Sooo i am leaving the forums July 7, 2009, today. I love you all so much, Especially!! Ronnie(upontherooftopsx) :) i love you baby girl soooo much! thankyou for everything. i will keep in touch with you through text messages and phone calls i promise you. You are my best friend forever and always. Don't you ever forget that! And for everyone else i have not forgotten you! Steve (1izombie), Sarah (tainted-angel), Sarah (dirtydancing1984), Wayne (Red Tears of Ice), Wayne (pineappletree), Emma (wheresmysheep), Elizabeth (aki), Petra (tigerpx), Lynn (daisychain), Sam (Emerald), Sam (Hamster), Jess (Dysphoric), Stepf (Epiphany)-even though im pretty sure you hate me-, Joe (mortdesinos), Justin (Justman1020), Jane (mixedemotions), Ivan (Issaccs), Ellie (*sparkle*), Eliza (Bubble), Darren (Lone_Walker), Kaitlin (CCK), Cazzie (Hayley), Bo (SuperBo), Viks (-vikki-), Olivia (Mel-x), Maria (fweeps), Krista (ThatBlueEyedBlonde), Josh (Kankuro), Izzie (BabyPrincess), Emelia (pandamonium), Beaks (JBird), Uly (MURKO!), and thankyou all to the rest of that i have not named here. Thankyou all so much for all your help and support in my life journey. Take care all :) i will see most of you on msn from time to time. If you would like my msn its free for use. IM me at any time if im not online i will answer you as best as possible when i am online.

So thankyou all once again. Thankyou SF.
    your 15 year old friend ;)
  2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Awww katie :hug: you'll be missed here.
  3. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Best wishes Katie! :arms: Thank you for all the support you've given me. :hug:
  4. aki

aki Well-Known Member

You're a wonderful person. I'll miss you. Thanks for your support and being sweet. :hug:
  5. pandamonium

pandamonium Well-Known Member

Katie it took me a while to get to know your properly and I will miss you once you have gone. When people entered chat you bounced up and down excitedly like a small pup and that was enough to make anyone feel special and wanted. You are a great girl and I hope things will get better living with your mum. You are bright and show so much promise, you will make an excellent teacher if you want to follow that line of work. Finally I will miss your silly nonsense in chat, talking bout how much you need to pee but couldn't get up in fear of losing wifi. Lucky you didn't burst your bladder.

You are such a kind soul, don't ever change

love emu :emu:

:arms: :flowers: :hug: :hugtackles: :rose: :console:
  6. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

I love you Katie.

7. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

Katie U have touched my life in so many possitive ways I will truely miss u here on SF but I'm adding u to my msn and hopefully we can keep in touch that way....I love u and u totally rock my world as always...

Ur gay zombie friend
  8. Poirot

Poirot Guest

goodbye! :( see you in heaven
  9. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I'll miss you tons Katie
    Hope to see you in chat sometime when you get in :heart:
  10. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

bye katie :hug:
    chat was fun today :smile:
  11. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

I'll miss you around here, Katie! I love you soooooo much!!
  12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You will be missed tons Katie :hug: :hug:

Take care of yourself :)
  13. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

i miss you already and i'm texting you :(
  14. confuzzle

confuzzle Well-Known Member

Hey, good luck out there in the big blue world!
    It's great to hear that you have found such great support, that's fantastic!
    I know we never talked, but I wish you all the best!
  15. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Take care, see you soon :hug:
  16. mixedemotions

mixedemotions Forum Buddy

I'm gonna miss having my little Kat-Kit. If you need me, I'm on msn and facebook. I love ya babe. dont forget

17. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

You know where i am if you need me x
  18. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Best wishes Katie. Take care. :hug: