Goodbye Shitty World!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda

Yup, Nothing and no one important loves me back.

I am so ugly, and that makes me worthless in this society. I am stupid and ugly, everyone rejects me. If someone would FUCK me my life would be perfect, but no one will do that so my life is over. Because I just know that all of you will just say of course your not ugly, but none of you will have seen me, Im posting my myspace link at the bottom so you all can see how gross I am....

(mod edit theleastofthese no personal pictures allowed)

...So before you disagree look at that, Im so fucking gross.

Im going to be dead and maybe I will come back in the next life as something sexier, or at least something that gets fucked once in a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scum

It sounds like you have a lot of self esteem issues. I did look at your picture and I can't see anything wrong with the way you look.

Personally, what someone looks like does not matter, what matters to me is the person underneath. And most people are like that.

You say that someone 'fucking' you would make things perfect. Why would that be? Why are you pinning all your hopes on one event? What happens if you have sex and it doesn't make things perfect?

Maybe a good place to start would be to try and improve your self esteem more. If you go to google and type in 'ways to improve self esteem' there are loads of things there that can help you.

Do you have a threapist? Have you been to the doctor? It might be that they can also offer you some sort of help with your self esteem issues and self image.

Sex is not the be all and end all of life. It will never live up to what you want and very very few problems can be solved by one simple thing. Time, effort and energy will make you a more self confident person, and that should bring you more peace than meaningless sex.

Ignored

Staff Alumni
Have to be honest, I thought the same thing, but I presume what he is looking for is someone to want him above the wanting sex thing?! :unsure:

J
You don't know what's going to happen to you in the future, so there really is no point saying that you'll never get with a girl. Studies have show that girls tend to be attracted to intellectual guys. You come across as above average intelligence, so I wouldn't be surprised if you end up meeting someone. As for what most guys criteria is, I don't know.

There are so many people on this planet, you're gonna end up meeting at least five people who like you.

Yup, Nothing and no one important loves me back.

I am so ugly, and that makes me worthless in this society. I am stupid and ugly, everyone rejects me. If someone would FUCK me my life would be perfect, but no one will do that so my life is over. Because I just know that all of you will just say of course your not ugly, but none of you will have seen me, Im posting my myspace link at the bottom so you all can see how gross I am....

Im going to be dead and maybe I will come back in the next life as something sexier, or at least something that gets fucked once in a while.

Interesting I have always been interested to see what people on this forum look like. Brave move posting the photo. I was eating at the time and when I clicked on the link I started to regret clicking as the webpage loaded. I had this image of horrendous ugliness, but I don't think ur ugly.

I don't think u are attractive on an objective scale but you are not ugly. I think you are kind of bland and average. Sometimes that is a good thing because it means that your the type of person who fits in the background as wallpaper neither offending or attracting anyone's attention.

But now you don't want to be wallpaper. You want to be noticed. Damn, you want to feel worthy. You want someone to make you feel worthy.

Nobody in this world is perfect. Very few people have a fantastic personality, a great face, a great body and outstanding intellect. Even good looking people have problems. Most normal people have deficiencies and compensate by being stronger in other areas. For example, a person who has no intellect or personality may compensate by having a great body or great face. You should try to compensate ur deficencies by working on ur body and mind.

I think you have plenty to work with if you get ur act together and stop feeling sorry for yourself. Go to the gym, get contact lenses, smile and have ambition.

Don't be a loser, because right now when I see your photo I do see a weakling loser. You can turn things around though. There are some people who will always be unattractive because of physical deformities. With the right mental attitude I really think you could be quite attractive.

People say everyone deserves love. Some people however (maybe you) have to fight for love. You have to work to make yourself worthy of love whereas others no nothing of the struggle for love and simply pick it up anyway. The difference is that if you work hard for love and change yourself (which you can) you will value that love so much more. It will be worth it and you will be worth it.

flclempire

sex is extremely important to men. there are those of us who see it as a spiritual act (i dont, i think thats bs) and there are those of us who think of it as a more animalistic act, one that we were born to do. deep down we know that we exist to mate and not being able to really fucks with us. thats my opinion anyways, i dont think im unfuckable in the least but i cant find a woman who sees sex in the same way. they wrap the simple act in their insanities and completely warp it.

Amanda

I don't think u are attractive on an objective scale but you are not ugly. I think you are kind of bland and average. Sometimes that is a good thing because it means that your the type of person who fits in the background as wallpaper neither offending or attracting anyone's attention.

I think you have plenty to work with if you get ur act together and stop feeling sorry for yourself. Go to the gym, get contact lenses, smile and have ambition.

Don't be a loser, because right now when I see your photo I do see a weakling loser. You can turn things around though. There are some people who will always be unattractive because of physical deformities. With the right mental attitude I really think you could be quite attractive.

People say everyone deserves love. Some people however (maybe you) have to fight for love. You have to work to make yourself worthy of love whereas others no nothing of the struggle for love and simply pick it up anyway. The difference is that if you work hard for love and change yourself (which you can) you will value that love so much more. It will be worth it and you will be worth it.
You know I may be depressed, but Go fuck yourself.

Hey The-Man, I don't think guy meant any harm in his posts in this thread, I think he may have been a bit abrupt but he does carry a point; If you think you are ugly (I seen the link before it was edited out and I personally don't think you are ugly) then you can try and do something about it.

People don't always go for looks. People who judge you and don't want to know you simply based on looks are not worth your time. Shallow people can be (or maybe even 'are') the worst friends.

You life isn't over, please try not to let your self image get you down. You have more to offer, not only the looks, personality, etc. Personality is a winner.

Take care of yourself. :hug:

I just know that all of you will just say of course your not ugly

I don't understand. You wanted to hear the truth and I told you the truth. What did you want to hear. I spent a lot of time writing those responses trying to give constructive advice. Of course you could have read the advice and say politely 'no, I am not convinced changing my life is the answer', but to say the 'F' word to me in a personal attack is just horrible.

Is this how you treat people in real life? When you ask them to give you advice or hear your tales of ugliness do you turn on them with hatred and cruelty when they say you can change your life. If this is how you treat people in real life then it is no surprise that no one likes you, let alone will allow themselves to be intimate with you.

But my friend, the great thing about this forum (as I myself have learned) is that one can make mistakes that would be irreparable in the outside world, but here the mistakes are easily forgiven. I think that if you look at your response to my advice you can learn a lot from how to improve your behaviour. All is forgiven and forgotten.

I think this experience has taught me one lesson, and I hope it has taught you a lesson. The lesson is that there was nothing ugly in the picture you had the courage to show us. It was your reaction to my advice that made you ugly. Equally, in your picture there is little beauty but learning to provide a more cheerful and sensative interaction with people can make a person so much more beautiful.
:mellow:
Well anyway that's a lesson I have learnt. Good luck.

J
Just get on with your arts course. :dry: I reckon you're feeling sorry for yourself and vocalizing it because it distracts you from working. You're just picking out little problems in your life and blowing them out of proportion - so that way you're focused on that problem and not on doing as much work for your course.

Before people yell at me for being harsh, I read this guy's profile and he has friends on there who leave him messages and stuff. Valentine's Day messages left to him from girls etc.

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
I saw your Myspace before it got pulled and you don't look ugly to me at all, you look like most people to me, fine. Not ugly not at all. Well, your certainly a better person than me, but hey, I think I'm the biggest loser alive. At least you got a Myspace with people that know you and care about you, ah, forget about me, this is about you!

I just wanted to pop in and say I don't think your ugly at all.

Its the society that your living in that is making you so miserable, one that focuses on the handsome, proud, macho man getting the girls. And if you lived perhaps lived in asia as a monk, things would be totally different. Its the society your living in right now and the fact that you "don't fit in" that is making you so miserable. Of course, getting out of the society your living in and have been adjusted to right now will be extremely hard. Or try to accept yourself for who you are, don't try to fit in if you can't but be proud to stand out, but thats extremely hard as well!!!

Life isn't all about being attractive and having sex, but thats what it feels like in the society you live in, if you lived in a different type of non-materialistic society, you'd be much happier. And I do know that your far from alone in your situation, just like so many people here, but it is very easy to feel like the worst off, the only one suffering like you are.

Sorry if my post didn't help you. Take care.

Last edited by a moderator:

Esmeralda

Thinking you are ugly is an excuse like any other. It is something you can point to and say "See? That's why my life sucks!" It's always something, anything to deflect responsibility away from oneself. "My parents didn't love me enough. I grew up poor. I'm ugly. I'm fat. My teacher doesn't like me so I got an 'F'. I have A.D.D., dislexia and only one eye." I'm not trying to be harsh here, but EVERYONE has challenges in life. The difference between people who are successful both personally and professionally and those who aren't is that the successful people don't allow their misfortunes to become an excuse to fail. I have seen ugly men with beautiful women, overweight poor people with no support system who become multi-millionaires, people who seem to be born with the deck stacked completely against them because of a horrible handicap or even abuse and yet become wildly successful. It is a matter of pure will that they refuse to make excuses for themselves and rise to the challenge of life.

flclempire

Thinking you are ugly is an excuse like any other. It is something you can point to and say "See? That's why my life sucks!" It's always something, anything to deflect responsibility away from oneself. "My parents didn't love me enough. I grew up poor. I'm ugly. I'm fat. My teacher doesn't like me so I got an 'F'. I have A.D.D., dislexia and only one eye." I'm not trying to be harsh here, but EVERYONE has challenges in life. The difference between people who are successful both personally and professionally and those who aren't is that the successful people don't allow their misfortunes to become an excuse to fail. I have seen ugly men with beautiful women, overweight poor people with no support system who become multi-millionaires, people who seem to be born with the deck stacked completely against them because of a horrible handicap or even abuse and yet become wildly successful. It is a matter of pure will that they refuse to make excuses for themselves and rise to the challenge of life.
nicely put :D

I am a depressed guy and at that time I never got a girlfriend. Hell, I didn't touch a girl until I was 18. But that's because I sat around and moped all the time. Girls don't want to have sex with a guy that just sits around and bitches and moans. Ever notice why the asshole guys get a bunch of women? Well they are confident (Though maybe over-confident). I eventually learned my lesson and became confident and am able to have sex without difficulty. But trust me, it's not going to make your life better. Finding someone and falling in love should be a desire not to have sex. That's lame. Find a father figure to give you some tough love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00