Goodbye Stevie....

Angel_Dawn

One of my best friends from high school took his life on Thursday.....
I am not sure what to say here, it's been so hard. He was the one who cheered everyone else up, said silly things to make us laugh. He was a wonderful person, a life taken too soon. WHY? I guess we'll never know now. I love you and miss you

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
i to am sorry he could not reach out and get help. i am sorry for your friends loss and hope his family have the therapy they will need to cope with the pain they are suffering.

cownes

im soo sorry for your loss, drop me a PM if u need to talk, one of my high school frineds died a month ago not from suicide, but i kind of no how it feels if u need someone to talk to :hug: please get some support if u feel you need it

Angel_Dawn

It's been a very hard couple of days, today was the funeral and I didn't even get to say goodbye. I know how he felt is whats worse, its a constant struggle every day just to get out of bed. Now I know the after effects though, I just wish I had as many people who cared as he did, what a wonderful person he was. He brightened so many faces when they were having such bad days......
Wish I could turn back time, tell you one more time how much you meant before it was too late. XXOO Will see you again someday my friend. Love you forever and miss you terribly

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00