Goodbye to the once cruel life I lived

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheSorrow, Jul 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSorrow

TheSorrow New Member

My time on this website has been short, I haven't had the chance to get to know people here... But unfortunately I must leave this website for good... I am leaving to kill myself... Goodbye to everyone on this website... I hope everyone here finds a better solution for their problems than what I have come up with... Hopefully I can find more peace in death than I have found in life, I will be handing my account over to a friend of mine who needs help too... Any questions about me then just ask him... Goodbye everyone.

I plan on killing myself far far away in the middle of nowhere... Where nobody will find my body

And remember guys/girls :troll2:

I wont be doing this until a few months when I can arrange for this to happen. If anyone thinks they can persuade me to not do this you have a slim chance...
  2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I see you've only posted 3 times so you haven't given us a chance to know and support you....
    before you go can you talk to us about why you feel this way?
  3. UnkelHeit

UnkelHeit Well-Known Member

I didn't catch your other two posts so I don't know what you said. I sincerely hope your friend can convince you to come back and talk more. It can take a while to get to know people on these forums. Please give it more of a chance. There's some good, caring people here.
  4. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Im praying for you!!!! PLEASE come back and be with us. We will find a way to bring you back and make you happy. JUST STAY.PLEASE. I REALLY BEG YOU NOT TO HURT YOURSELF PLEASE. Tell us your whole story! Give us achance to LOVE you. We will you know. No matter what has happened.We willoffer help and love and care. PLEASE STAY.PLEASE DONT DO ANYTHING!!!!

Write me I'll be your friend,

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Sorrow. I think that you should spend some more time on SF and try to overcome your depression and suicidal thoughts. You've only made 3 posts. Why not stick around and see if you can find a better solution than ending your life? Also, there really is no guarantee that you will find more peace in death than you did in life. Some people believe that if you commit suicide, you will be forced to relive the same problems and challenges that you faced in your previous life. Don't give up man. :hug:
  6. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

You said you're going to wait a few months. Why not use that time to seek help?
  7. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

From what you have written it seems as though you really haven't given us a shot. That isn't fair. We care and we are here. Open up, let it all out. We will listen, and we will help as much as we can. death is not the answer. Change is, and it begins with you. Blessings..:hug: :)
  8. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

What everyone else has said I agree, give us, and most importantly yourself a chance to get to know us and see what help and support we can offer you while you are feeling like this, you have nothing to lose right?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.