Goodbye to those I love

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Angel_Dawn, Aug 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel_Dawn

Angel_Dawn Well-Known Member

I've taken care of it all, no worries anymore.

Remember I love you always and in the end it was just the right choice, even if I had to do something drastic to make that choice. I am sorry, I have been struggling with a way out for a while and it was just easier this way.

Love Always,

2. fireapple

fireapple New Member

please stay, dont go just yet!!!!
  3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

talk to us whats going on! Dont hurt yourself. :hug:
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please Angel, don't harm yourself. Your loved ones will be forever heartbroken. I'm sure that they would prefer if you were an Angel down here instead of an Angel up there looking down on them. :hug:
  5. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

We're here and don't give up yet! You came to SF now let's talk about it~!
  6. LetitBe65

LetitBe65 New Member

Sweetheart, please do not end your life like this.

There are so many things that you can do with your life, so many opportunities and people you will eventually encounter.

You say that you are ending your life to help your loved ones, but hun; you aren't helping them this way.

There's a quote by Winston Churchill that says "If you are going through hell, keep going." so sweetie, please don't give up. It'll get so, so much better.

Do me this favor, before you end it write a list of things you truly love about yourself, and it doesn't have to do with your outer physic. And also, write a list of reasons you shouldn't kill yourself.
    If you come up with atleast 1 one reason then, don't do it.

But if you can't come up with any, then think to yourself "who would find me" "how would my parents react?" Put yourself in their shoes.. it'll be so much worse for your friends and family if you die, then right now with whatever you have done.

Sweetie, I say this to you because my daughter attempted suicide once, and you have no idea the amount of sadness and guilt I felt as a parent, to see my daughter hurt so much.

And hun, if all else fails, please call a help line, like Kids Help Phone.

Please hunny, there is oh so much to live for.
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

those you love will be in terrible terrible pain if you leave youare not that selfish you care to much for them Lots of caring people here to help your through your pain come back okay talk for awhile let the pain out here.
  8. Undefined.

Undefined. Member

Hey there,

Well, I don't know anything about you. You don't know anything about me, either. The thing that's hit me is that you have obviously made an impact on other peoples lives, and they don't want to lose you.

Sure, you feel really extremely low right now. I'm not doubting that you want nothing more than to die. I'm not doubting that life is causing you an extreme amount of pain, but is this really what you want? If you go through with this you will never be happy again, you will never feel that sense of relief that you so desperately want to obtain. You will never smile or laugh again.

There really is no such thing as an easy way out, is there? Because the truth is it's not easy. You're really struggling and this is the only way out that you can see. Why not hold on for another 24 hours? Reach out and talk to somebody? You're always welcome to message me. This time tomorrow you could feel completely different, and this time next month you could feel so much better and more positive about living. Why not hold on just a little bit longer and see whether this improves?

It's not the end. Hold on.
  9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Angel?? :sad:
  10. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I hope Angel is okay... :sad:
  11. Jseer

Jseer Active Member

I hate it when people do such things, if your going to go through the task of making a thread, at least spit out 3 or so responses on the big decision 'day' comment is so cowardly..
  12. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

Totally out of order :mad:
    Angel i hope your ok
  13. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Thats really uncalled for. She's in pain.

Angel hun, please talk to us.
  14. .salt.

.salt. Member

this is really sad. i hope she's ok.
  15. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Me too :( :hug:
  16. Jseer

Jseer Active Member

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2010
  17. .salt.

.salt. Member

maybe it's cuz she really did it?
  18. lurker

lurker Member

19. .salt.

.salt. Member

can we not make this about jseer? does anyone know this Angel_Dawn person? can we find out if she's ok? i feel bad.
  20. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

I agree
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.