goodbye world

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wallflower, Oct 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

I'm sick of this.
  2. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Of What sweetie?
  3. npain42long

npain42long Active Member

talk to me. maybe we can work out our problems together. i too am having a really bad day.
  4. wallflower

I cant even cry. I'm apathetic. I don't even care and my life is wasting away. I want to die happy. Life is just so stupid. Things aren't so bad, but then they are. They're not really good. I'm going to commit suicide tonight. I'm sick of feeling like I'm here just to be wasted.
  5. wallflower

maybe we can. I'm trying to meet people and its failing miserably. I'm an old miser. I dont want to live this way anymore.
  6. wallflower

so goodbye
  7. Disenchanted611

Disenchanted611 New Member

dont do it, just hang in there and talk about it. were all here for support.
  8. Fishman

Fishman Guest

Hey- why don't you tell us more about whats making you sad?
  9. wallflower

I have no one. Absolutely no one. I am bored. I'm sick of this. I think I have been toying with this idea for i'm going to go through with it. i'm in constant anxiety, I'm sore. I need to escape. But mostly, I'm just really really anxious and tired. I can't sit still for one moment. I can't talk to anyone anywhere. No one talks to me. No one ever has. I have memories, and al of them have been of being rejected. They hurt. i want to leave.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2007
  10. sorrowstealer

sorrowstealer Member

Just know that we will never reject you!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.