goodbye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by yoyo, Jun 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yoyo

yoyo Well-Known Member

This is the end of me, not that anybody really cares but im never going to post again, ill be dead and gone. gee i hope theres something after life

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2013
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Please contact me if/when you do return so I know what is going on

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Please contact us if you're still with us. Talk to us, we care and might be able to help :hug:

4. yoyo

yoyo Well-Known Member

"you fucked up, youre just going to have to live with it." thats what my dad said. he doesnt know that im not going to live with it

5. yoyo

yoyo Well-Known Member

today i drink until i drown

6. yoyo

yoyo Well-Known Member

that i cant live with it

7. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hey, yoyo. Dads, even though we're taught to expect support from them, can sometimes say harsh things. I'm sorry your dad is choosing to be harsh with you.

I don't know your situation - what you "fucked up" and must "live with". Most of life's problems can be improved on after some time has passed. We can find ways to make our lives better - do things we know have good outcomes, do better at the things we fucked up or do things to take adult responsibility for them and make them into as small a problem as possible. Life holds out new chances to do better next time every single day.

Staying stuck in the mistake doesn't move us forward, and yes, it makes us think and feel that life can't get better. Just one little step towards something "better" can be the first step to changing our whole outlook on things.

Yoyo, I am sad to think that you might take your Dad's judgment to heart. I think you have more to offer the world, and yes, you might have to take responsibility for a mistake, but that doesn't mean you have to be held back for your whole life by that. What small thing would make things better - even for a moment? Could you begin with that, and we'll keep moving ahead and onward from there?

Thinking of you, sweetie! :hug:

8. yoyo

yoyo Well-Known Member

what you said made me cry honest but there is no point in me continuing

9. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Crying means you care about what was said...as with Acy, without knowing the context, my suggestions cannot be specific, but please remember, we all fail...we all mess up...that is just the nature of the species...but things are repairable...if you wish to share what was done, maybe we can sort out how to make it better

10. Acy

Yoyo, the point in your continuing is YOU, regardless of what others have said/done before. We don't have the chance to change the past, but we can influence and make the future more how we want things to be. Please give yourself the opportunity to have a full, rich, rewarding life. It's no more or less than what anyone else looks for from life, so you are equally deserving of those things! :hug:

You seem to be in an emotional spot right now. How about heading to bed - a safe warm place where you can rest, cry if you want, think, and even dare to dream so you can start finding ways to make things better? Bed is my favorite "safe place" and I resolve a lot unpleasant feelings when I head to bed. Sending hugs to let you know we care...:hug: :hug: :hug:

11. yoyo

yoyo Well-Known Member

have you ever just layed in bed, and wished you were dead?

12. yoyo

yoyo Well-Known Member

thats how i feel right now, would it really make a difference in anything?

13. yoyo

yoyo Well-Known Member

am i really going to change, whats left? i dont know

14. Acy

I've certainly laid in bed and wished all the crap was gone. Or that I could magically make it go away. Dying might "feel" like an answer because it sounds "easy" and "peaceful." It's not easy and peaceful - ever. And it is also permanent, and that doesn't allow us to have things get "better."

Sounds to me like you actually want things "better", not your life necessarily "ended". If you want, tell me here, or in a PM what has happened, and maybe - maybe, no promises - we can figure out a step that will make things better. And it's important to remember that better at this point doesn't mean the problem is all gone, but that things are just moving to be "better than they are now." Could we work on that? :hug:

15. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

Please dont! Dont!!!! Your relatives would be so sad

16. yoyo

yoyo Well-Known Member

where is gothika? im sure my relatives could care less

17. yoyo

yoyo Well-Known Member

but have you ever layed in bed and wished you were dead, because i do am will

18. yoyo

yoyo Well-Known Member

i just need a way out,

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2013
  19. yoyo

yoyo Well-Known Member

rackin up my posts yeeeeeeee but whatever i have no real friends i dont know why im typing this

thanks to everybody who posted probably the nicest people ive ever spoken to

20. Acy

Yoyo,

No one here will give you information about suicide or self-harm methods and whether or not they work. Suicide Forum is pro-life.

I can appreciate and understand that you feel truly beaten down by life at the moment. Again, a safe place, like bed, where you can cry and think and then maybe "dream" of small steps to make life better. When we hurt, everything feels like it needs an immediate solution. In life, my life anyway, there have been few "immediate" solutions. For things to really change and get better, we have to give ourselves some time. I feel confident that no matter what is happening in your life, things can improve. Life has a way of helping that to happen...letting some time pass, setting some small steps to take to improve things, doing something constructive that we've not tried before.

To me suicide is giving up on ourselves. I think it is way too soon to think you as not worthing trying for! PM me if you want to talk, or keep posting here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.