Goodbye :)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by darkwrathfulvamp, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm taking [**Moderator Edit: Removed method**]. Don't worry. I'll be happy soon. Good luck everyone. I'm tired of trying and I don't want to keep going so this is the end.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2013
  2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Important decisions should never be executed with haste. Take some time to move out of the moment and then re-think and examine your reasons again. Reach out for some help and perhaps you can find positive alternatives. I know that sounds like a "don't do it!" statement, but I'm just offering what seems would be a beneficial thought. I am a fellow Texan, by the way.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you do take time to first reach out for help that is there ok call crisis line or go to hospital give your self a chance hun ok you are worth fighting for
  4. Blacky

Blacky Well-Known Member

Hey, wait, you still have time to decide and to live, we care for you and need you here :hug:
  5. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I ask you to reconsider. Part of what keeps me here is i have heard too many stories of people who lived through an attempt. But their body was damaged. So then they have even more to contend with after the attempt. So this is part of what stopped me from attempting. I do not know you. But I also do not want to see you, or anyone suffer with damage caused by an attempt. Would you consider getting to know us here? I know the pain is great. Still I hope you will take some time to get to know people here and make this your community :hug:
  6. dobispr88

dobispr88 Member

Stay here. Stay here for as long as you can.
  7. Maedchen

Maedchen Well-Known Member

Dear darkwrathfulvamp,

do you remember our conversation when I joined this forum? You were the first who took the time to pm me.
    I will never forget that.
    Listen, I posted my last good bye here a few days ago, now I am still alive and happy to be back on this site.
    There were people who showered me with their love and care.

Please follow me again and let's start talking again.
    You know I liked you. And you know it is hard for me to endure, too.
    So may I please have your friendship, rather than your goodbye?

I am waiting for your reply.
    Love, Maedchen. :baby_chick::balloonhearts:
  8. I do like how you'd phrased that comment
  9. I may not know you, but hey, I'm here for you. I do what I can to help people. I do whenever i have access to a computer. You can message me. <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Personal details>
  10. I'm back. I was caught and sent to the hospital. My stomach was pumped and they gave me something that tasted horrible. I'm alive. It isn't what I wanted but it looks like I'm stuck for a little while longer.
  11. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Good to hear from you and that you have got the help you needed I hope they put in place some supports now so you can call them instead of harming yourself hugs
  12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am so glad that you survived your attempt. The horrible stuff they gave you to drink was most likely charcoal, its yuck! Are you happy you did not die?
  13. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

I'm glad that you're back and nothing bad happened to you.
  14. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

I used to play russian roulette with myself by OD'ing and find out that I lived through it. I am fortunate that I haven't damaged my internal organs considering what I have subjected myself to. I hope you don't make a mistake that you will regret it for the rest of your life. Hang in there, buddy, we're all there for you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.