goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I Miss You

Hun, please stick around, you don't have to leave. :hug:

why.you dont need me.you would be better off.you will leave me sooner or later.everybody else does.

i love you and i care about you.but at this point i dont know

I would NOT be better off without you. No matter what you say I still know it'd hurt people here no matter what you think. I hoipe you stick around.. just my luck to lose another friend.. everyones gone. :(

I

I Miss You

I would NOT be better off without you. No matter what you say I still know it'd hurt people here no matter what you think. I hoipe you stick around.. just my luck to lose another friend.. everyones gone. :(
hun.im trying so hard.but it hurts too much idk what to do....:sad:

why do you care what happens to me.nobody cares or loves me anyways..:sad:

hun.im trying so hard.but it hurts too much idk what to do....:sad:

why do you care what happens to me.nobody cares or loves me anyways..:sad:
See.. that makes no sense hun.. you ask.. why do you care for me?.. then you say that "nobody cares for you".. see you are contridicting yourself.

And yes I care and love you as a 'friend'.. doesn't matter why.. I do. I'm here for ya hun.. you know that. :hug:

I

I Miss You

im just scared.i cant escape this hell.i love you too carolyn.but i dont think im going to make it.....:sad:

B

black_rose_13

you dont no me, and i dont no you. when i read your post, i felt sad. i dont want you to say goodbye and leave. i want you to live youve come this far, the pain is worsening. pain is exceeding coping resources, but you HAVE survived until this point, < you are still alive > dont give up just yet. you really dont no whats around the corner..

ace

too much pain.too much regret.too much loss.i cant do this anymore.
Please don't do this you're a sensational human being I know it hurts like hell,I know you're in hell but you MUST stay PLEASE.You'll get through this and show everyone what a Warrior you're believe me I'm always here for you.

I

I Miss You

it just hurts so bad.i cant escape this hell.you are all better off without me....

im trying.but i think its time...

ace

We're not better off without you that's so not true you're a special individual please believe that,I know it hurts so much and it's not your fault.I'd like to do more in helping you get through this maybe we can talk a bit via PM.

I

I Miss You

We're not better off without you that's so not true you're a special individual please believe that,I know it hurts so much and it's not your fault.I'd like to do more in helping you get through this maybe we can talk a bit via PM.
why am i so important to you anyway...ii fianlly have my msn messenger up and running...

but now the time has come......:sad:

death awaits me....:sad:

ace

why am i so important to you anyway...ii fianlly have my msn messenger up and running...

but now the time has come......:sad:

death awaits me....:sad:
Don't do this because I know what it's like you could be doing something you aren't really sure of,and I know enough about you to say that I care about you a great deal.I know you're hurting so bad I've been where you're that many times and still get like that,ok maybe I'm sounding like a bit of a hypocrite when I go on about wanting to do something bad to myself but trying to persuade you not to.
But it's true so many people do care and that includes me I'm not writing this to feel good about myself instead wanting you to get out of this hole.:sad:

T

thesilence

When death knocks at the door, you run and hide, while I walk, smiling to meet it. But I turn when I hear your cries, and I cast him away, because your pain will be worse than mine ever was if I were to take his hand.

and I could never do that to you.

-think about others hun...how you felt when your friend died...that's how you're making everyone feel. Is it worth it?-

BrooklynRider

This says an awful lot about the core issue.

Can you just list ten things you are scared of? Maybe start with the thing you are most scared of and work your way down? I'm new here and don't know much about your issues, but you were the first to welcome me. I was scared and then you came along and said, "hi!" There's two "you's." One is terrified of I don't know what. The other is fearless and protective. I relate to both. I'm a terrified warrior. A survivor afraid of what comes next. The contradictions are troubling for me.

So, what are you scared of?

Esmeralda

Brooklyn, the contradictions you speak of have actually given you the opportunity to be very courageous. You cannot have courage without fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00