Goodbye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kirstyclive, Apr 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

I tried to kill myself again yesterday and failed yet again... Im so bored of this shit.

i cant cope with all of this the mental health team say theres nothing that can be done for me cos im not psychotic, so basically its just a matter of time until i successfully manage to kill myself.

So in case i dont get to log on again before i succeed goodbye all and good luck to anyone who can get the help to stop feeling this way.

2. Hello Kirsty. Why won't they help you, despite that you're not psychotic? What has happened in your life which causes you to feel this way?

3. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

Im bipolar so there isnt always a reason.. just wanna end it all... gonna try jumping off the roof of my house later. that might just work.......

had the mental health people round yeasterday and they said about locking me in a secure unit... theyve another think coming if they believe on any level that im going... i really hate my life and who i am, i hate who i used to be but hate who ive turned into more..........:sad:

4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

jumping off the roof isn't a good way to die. It doesnt have a good effective rate so you'll end up feeling worse than you are now, so don't do that.
    Have you been to a GP? surely you could get medication for BP.

5. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

they wont give me anything because of my extensive history of OD. I have to stop trying that way........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.