Goodbye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by starlight2006, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starlight2006

starlight2006 Well-Known Member

sdfsdfsdf

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2007
  2. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

amy sorry god, shit i didnt mean to sound like that, your right, i know fuck all. please dont do this. I'm trash, dont listen to trash, im nearly sick from what ive said, i'll take the pain, its mine.
    i'll hurt tonight so you dont have to

3. starlight2006

sdfsdfsdfsdfsdf

4. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

pete is a decent guy - he cares alot about both of us - he was just trying to defend me. dont hate him - or n e one here. it wasnt n e thing personal against u

5. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

I didnt mean to be so harsh with you amy i was just trying to look out for you both but im a complete dick and i cant help anyone properly. i really give a crap about the both of you and i want you both to stop hurting so bad. i should have stopped and thought what i was doing but i didnt. i made a terrible mistake and im sorry. i really am, please, neither of you leave this site.

6. starlight2006

ssdfsdfsdfsdf

7. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

i didnt know. i promise. i just know how sorry he is. trust me - he wudnt of done it if he didnt think he was helping. it went wrong and he feels horrible for it.

i better stop before we get shouted at in here too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.