goodbye...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by danni, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danni

danni Chat Buddy

-sighs- its been a couple hours since i havn't drawing blood yet, which is a bad thing. I WANT the pain to continue to draw me back to the those thoughts the voices in my head telling me to do it.. Trying to be strong mind and body, but its doesn't work... I took some tylenol and aspirin and some other medications and seeing if it will work instead of having a bad stomach ach. Hell its even hard not to pick it up just a lil slit..just make the blood come out and drip.. A couple days ago i was trying not to show everyone that i was hurt but i dont know anymore. I wrote everything out the letter and everything, i just missing one thing...but it wont come..god damnit i want him back but even thou he hurt me...i think i deserve what he did to me..

goodbye...

~danni~

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

danni, how are you doing? I hope the intensity of those feelings have subsided at this point. I really do not want to see you harming yourself in any way. Come back and talk to us. You have taken a courageous step in posting your feelings already. Don't give up now. :hug:

3. danni

danni Chat Buddy

thanks its was just one of the moments you have, But i feel a little better now..

4. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

That's good that you're feeling better. I was going through the same thing a little while ago, where I couldn't think straight because of my emotions and the screaming in my head.

Hey hang in there with me, okay?

5. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

Plz dont hurt yourself, Danni. hugs and love :) Things will get better i promise!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.