Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by nooneatall, Jun 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nooneatall

nooneatall Guest

i knew it the whole time. you've been waiting to rid of me since we first met. ok then. i'm gone. you're free. hope life is beautiful for you. thank you for being here when you were. take care and goodbye.
  2. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Hm. This post makes me sadder than most.

You seem smart enough, I know you've probably thought things through.

But could you hold on? Just for awhile? Perhaps there was a misunderstanding. Perhaps this person's more confused than they seem, and their statement/action(s), though it may've been said/done with a sort of conviction, didn't have the intention that you interpreted.

Hope you're okay, and even more, still around... Doubtful I know you, but I do care. Ultimately because I wouldn't wish this sort of pain on anyone, and I know how it feels. I understand.

Please do your best to take care of yourself. I don't tend to respond with much when I don't know the situation, but I just felt I should. :dunno: Sorry if it's senseless.

Please be safe. I'm sure you deserve more than you're willing to believe. If anything, you deserve to wait it out a bit, see if, later on, you still want what you think you do.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.