Goodbye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cath, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

Feeling like shit, wanted help.

I get <Mod Edit: Abacus21- please do not single out members>

Now I know what everyone thinks of me.
    Everyone can carry on laughing at me.

Doesn't matter anymore.
    You have all got what you wanted
    I am going to die.

Bye

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2007
  2. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

Who is laughing at you?..You are not the only one feling that way, unrequited love ison my side?>.I think I want to do the same thing..:unsure:

3. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

Well, if someone here is making fun of you, or doing something else to make you feel bad, then that person is the pathetic one, and I hope the mods catch them at it.

In the meantime, you do matter and I for one, will never make fun of you or anyone else I see here. You can PM me anytime. :hug:

4. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

No one is laughing at you, thinking bad of you OR wishing you were dead!! The people here want to see their fellow forum members get better. It can be seen in almost every single thread.

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

castyles, i can assure you that you are a valued member here just like everyone else. You are just as important and worth just as much support. Please hang in there and stay with us longer. :hug:

6. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Cast, I'm sure all that is a misunderstanding. People do not hate nor do they laugh at you. I hope you're feeling better now.

7. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Please stay Cast i did u can to lets fight another day together hang in there:hug:

8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Please don't hurt yourself. Whoever you think is making fun of you is wrong, you are a good person. We do care and Corrina is right, you are a valued member. Stick around, please. :hug:

9. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I think it's pretty safe to assume that people here care for you and value you. Who ever might be making you think this way, might be doing in without realizing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.