Goodbye

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lost_child, Aug 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

Take care everyone, this will be my last post...I couldn't reach anyone...oh I tried, but my own insecurities stopped me.

2. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Please try again hun ill go on line:sad:

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You are able to reach people lost_child. Please don't go from here if you still need our support. i know things are not the best for you as they aren't for many others here. the way for us to make it through is to help each other. Offer the support and understanding we know each other needs. Stay with us hun. :hug:

4. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

Hugzzz

PM me if you need to talk.

5. see

see Well-Known Member

Has anybody heard from her?:unsure:

6. see

see Well-Known Member

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

7. see

see Well-Known Member

I cry for my friend

Anger frustration choked my tears
    my stomach turns nausea overwhelms
    my heart breaks my head aches

has darkness claimed your soul..........
    sadness emptiness will prevail………

8. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Havent heard from her :sad:

9. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

I have not heard from her either. :(

10. lost_child

Sorry ~ I would have come back sooner, but the place I was in didn't have internet. I'm sorry. god I'm sorry.

11. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I'm so glad you are OK dear!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

12. lost_child

I didn't mean to worry or upset anyone. I didn't come here to do that, I promise you I didn't..I wanted help, I want help..I don't want these thoughts please don't think I do. I'm sorry. I didn't want to worry people. I'm so selfish and nasty, I'm sorry.

13. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

It's OK dear, I'm just glad you are OK. I am not mad at you and I'm sure no one else is either, I'm sure everyone else is just as glad to see you are OK as me, especially Miss See. :smile: Take care, dear. :hug:

14. see

see Well-Known Member

My friend I can not begin to explain how happy :bounce: I am that you are back dont be sorry its ok.but please talk to us let us try and help you......... we care we love you always:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

15. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Lost,
    Oh sweetie I know you didn't come here to upset anybody and so does everybody else. I am just so glad that your okay. You are not selfish nor are you nasty sweetheart. I am here if you wish to talk. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.