LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

This is the end

I can't do it anymore.

2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

What's wrong? :hug:

3. LittleSparkles13

For about a month, i went out with the wrong guys, and this time i actually find someone i love so much, and they tell me they need space from everything, and i'm lost without them. And i cant take my pills because i'm scared i'll take too many. And i am jsut so stupid, i want to end it all.

4. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Hang in there. Taking space doesn't mean a break up. It'll turn up fine, I'm sure.

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hun, please just give it time. If the relationship is meant to be it'll work out if not then you are meant in life for something/someone else. Don't give up jusy yet dear. I'm sure if you try to stay strong things will work out in the end. We care for you and SF is always here for you. If you still feel you want to harm yourself...please get ahold of someone and talk. Take care dear. :hug:

6. :hug: sometimes people aren't meant to be together and sometimes they are and, for things to work out right, they go through some major issues. Take time for yourself over any relationship and never suddenly give up. Rough times are only rough times--it doesn't mean it's over, it means you two have to work through some things.
    Relationships are complicated things. You can't overwhelm someone all of a sudden with your feelings but you have to communicate your feelings, thoughts, etc. very often and be completely open and honest. Good relationships take a lot of work. Good relationships go through many "fights" and "problems" before life ends.
    You're a good person and good things will come to you. Don't give up on the relationship.

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It isn't time to give up Kylie. You have recognized that you needed a change in the types of guys you saw and found someone that seemed to work for you. Maybe the timing isn't right, or he needs to make sure of his own feelings. It does not mean he doesn't care for you just because he wants some space. He may or may not truly be the one for you and giving each other some needed space is not always a bad idea. If you don't think you can trust yourself to take the right amount of meds, have someone talk to you or watch you get out the right dosage and take them. we all need help from time to time. I know you can get through this with a little extra added support and faith in yourself. :hug:

8. LittleSparkles13

Thank you for all your support, i'm jsut hanging onto the hope that everything will be okay.

9. JustWatchMeChange

JustWatchMeChange Well-Known Member

OK Kylie.Angel, if you hang on, I'll hang on.

10. LittleSparkles13

Please do not put that on me. I can't handl;e that. But please pm me if you need to talk.

11. JustWatchMeChange

JustWatchMeChange Well-Known Member

Don't worry, I'm hangin on either way. I just meant hearing others say they will helps me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.