Goodbye....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, Mar 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

I can't hang on any longer.....everyday is just pain and it won't go away. Life just isn't for me. I have nothing to live for, no one to live for, no reason to keep going.

I'm gonna miss everyone so much, I wish things didn't have to be this way.....but what I'm about to do is for the best. I'm going to a place where no one will ever be able to hurt me again. I only wonder, will those I love even notice that I'm gone?

Oh well, I guess this is it.....Goodbye

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You said you wished things didn't have to be this way. They don't. You still have choices. There are always options. Please don't make any life altering decisions while you are feeling this way.

3. impulse617

lol, thank you for your kindness, but if u only knew........

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am not stranger to horrific things. I may not know what you have been through, but I still maintain that you hold the choice. If you wish it didn't have to be so, then it doesn't. You do not have to take your life. I hope things can and do change for you. I don't wish to see you hurting in any way. Please take care and stay safe. :hug:

5. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

i hope you find what you need, good luck

6. danni

danni Chat Buddy

hey hun stay around and talk whats going on always here if u want to tlk :hug:

7. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Im sure they will notice youre gone, especially those who also love you. That is the most painfull thing when you are going to do what you plan...

8. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Wll, if this is goodbye....
    Then, goodbye.... Safe journey and find the peace you are looking for.... Be happy where you go....
    Im saying this because this is what I want to hear when i will go. :(
    See you soon...

9. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Please stay and talk about what is hurting you. :hug:

10. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

There are still choices, and there are still many different journeys you can take.
    I am here to support you if you would like to talk, maybe that would be a better journey
    I hope so much you make the right choice. xxx

11. impulse617

Unfortunately, I'm still here.....got another day of pain ahead of me.

I wish I had the balls to end it........

12. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please hang in there impulse. There has to be a better way. Let's try to find it. :hug:

13. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

When we most want to die, we want least to hear the easy responses. The caring and love in the responses get lost in our pain. When our emotions let off, we can see the love and caring of those around us. That's what has kept me going the past three years. In my non-suicidal moments, the love of my family and a few friends become as important to me as life. I can put off dying until tomorrow then. After a while I have been able sometimes to put it off for a week, or until something important happens. Then, I'll do the deed. Sometimes for me, it's a day, sometimes it's a month (really hard).

Can you tell yourself you'll wait until tomorrow? Look in a mirror and tell yourself you're worth the effort to wait one day. Do something to pamper yourself.

I wish you happiness.

:smile:

14. impulse617

Thank your for the response.

If it makes you feel any better, I truly envy you because you actually have friends that really love you like that.

But I don't want to wait one day, I've waited long enough. Idk how much longer I can hang on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.