goodbye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pingu, Sep 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pingu

Pingu Well-Known Member

sorry i cant do this life anymore.. bye and thanks for everything guys :smile:
    its my final decision, and finally i wont suffer anymore :rolleyes:

2. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

>>sorry i cant do this life anymore<<

why??!! you have the best avatar on the forum!! you have any idea
    how much people will miss that avatar? and you?

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I hope you change your mind. i know things are difficult, but I believe you are strong enough to fight back and win. :hug:

4. Pingu

Pingu Well-Known Member

good to know people will miss me and my avatar, lolz..

and to gentlelady: thanks for caring, but i been fighting for a long time now, and i dont believe things will ever get better, so this is my only option..
    im 16 but it feels like i been living 40 years or somthing..

I'm gonna do it now, with a good method, so im not going to hospital or somthing.. i feel so lame replying to my own thread, but again,
    bye and take care :chopper:

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Kewlcheese,
    What happened? The last thread you wrote was along similar lines. I thought all the support you received helped you to focus more on what was happening with you.
    Please don't harm yourself.. Do you have a therapist? If you do you need to request a visit ASAP. If you don't then you need to find one. For now go to the ER and let them know you are in crisis. You need to write down everything that is going on with you. Take that letter with you so they can read about where your thoughts are coming from!!Stay Strong!!:chopper:!!

6. The_8th_Wonder

The_8th_Wonder senior Member

NOOO kewl please change your mind your such an awesome person. Everybody in the chat loves being around you and you bring so much hope and happiness to everybody in there. PLEASE CHANGE YOUR MIND :( :( :(.

7. purplefizz

purplefizz Senior Member

Aw please don't. We care about you!! Please come back on and tell us what's wrong. :hug:

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:sad: Please dont do it. :no: Please stick around and we can try to help :hug:

9. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

Way too young, Kewl. Just a wasted life if you go now, but sorry, I'm not going to indulge your "good to know people will miss me and my avatar, lolz" cavalier attude whilst people are begging you and shit. See you around girl.

10. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

By: ToNotNecessarilyHelpAllThatMuch

Senior Member Join Date: Dec 2007

Re: goodbye

>>>Way too young, Kewl. Just a wasted life if you go now, but sorry, I'm not going to indulge your "good to know people will miss me and my avatar, lolz" cavalier attude whilst people are begging you and shit. See you around girl<<

he's just mad cause I barked at 'im today for bein a ninny :biggrin:

(you're a girl?)

I can't look at anyones profile right now because I am (under moderation..
    shh..keep it down. I'm..I'm so ashamed..... *sob* )

actually ToHelp is right. you iz too young. ok, just keep posting back
    to somebody till you feel a little better and can deal with stuff, k?

11. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't kill yourself kewlchese. Death is not the answer. Plus, if it goes wrong, you could end up doing irreversible damage to your body and be in worse shape than you are now. Don't give up. :hug:

12. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

post back to us kewl, ok?

13. Pingu

Pingu Well-Known Member

i got some bad news.. yes im still alive..
    my bro walked in my room and wanted to take me out driving mophed..
    i was so close being caught.. if he walked in my room just 2 minutes later, he would of found me :mad: i come from a pretty big family, so its hard to do suicide here..

but the good news is that my family is going away for 2 days, and i got all the house for myself, so no interruptions, nothing to hold me back :cool:

(i'm a male btw)

14. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Cheese, i dont know whats made you feel like this, but you have a friend here if you want to talk
    :hug:

15. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

oh...I see. yes. yes, of course. a LIVE male :biggrin:

well, stay that way, huh? wtf? why not?

anyhoo, this post were cornfusing to me....

>>>Way too young, Kewl. Just a wasted life if you go now, but sorry, I'm
    not..blather blather blather blather blather blather. See you around girl.<<<

it was the use of the word GIRL that threw me off the scent! "dammit Jim,
    I'm a doctor! not a bloodhound!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZAkGfJY05k

16. shoekstra1419

shoekstra1419 Member

glad u didnt man

17. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

Please don't do anything stupid Kewl. :(

18. dixie27

dixie27 Member

Listen, babe, you are way too young to do this. You say you have a big family...there should be someone close to you (family OR friends) to whom you can speak from the heart and who can help you get through these really bad times.

Please do no think that those of us who try to discourage you from doing this are hypocritical. It's just that we have a LOT more life experience, and the chances are very, very good that things will get better for you. You have not lived long enough to decide about something like this.

There are remedies for almost any kind of problem, and it takes years to exhaust your options. In the meantime, hang with us, tell us what's goinng on and we will give you the benefit of our experience. You are just too young right now. You may feel old, but trust me, it's way too soon for the final option.

Don't be in such a hurry. You can always do it when you're older and have really given it your best try. Okay?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.