goodbye

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Theory, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theory

Theory Well-Known Member

I just wanna hurt him so bloody bad sometimes. I can't I let him rule me like that all the..time!!! Today I went, with my career n life class, to a college and university diversity ( I dunno how its called, its career and program choices anyhow). Well once there I did a lot, I mean 2 bloody hours, to find the right college for me. I want to get a bachelors degree in Arts Visual Communications and my info was to go to Medicine Hat College. Well I come home and present this to my jerk of a father and he says. <yea whatever, you’re going to UVA anyways (uva is University Alberta in Edmonton)> and we argued for hours tonight. I’m so freaking pissed off after him, for once in my life I wanted to be able to decide. Decide for something important. But no, big old fat grouchy piss ass father has to control me constantly like a puppet. I hate this bloody hell!

So after that I went to my room ( while that’s like now, ) and cut myself right under the hand. I cut as deep as I can bear. And now the keyboard is basically red everywhere. (how did I type?, well I ignored the pain just long enough ( still am) to send this goodbye message cause I’m gonna end this bloody fucking nightmare here now. Gonna cut out my right hands artery. Bye!

2. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Theory please don't end your life. Talk to us. :hug:

3. Theory

Theory Well-Known Member

this is just stupid... theres a story that just saved me... Thank you Mixedemotions. :hug: :cheekkiss

4. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

I am so glad that mixedemotions said something that saved you theory :hug: to you and mixedemotions :smile:

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't harm yourself Theory. I know your dad sounds like a real jerk, but you can always move out when you're older. :hug:

6. Theory

Theory Well-Known Member

Where? How? When? hmm????? With what money? I've got no job... I'm not alowed. But i've got my social card, no job, 0 in my bank account.

So how? When? Where?

I'll cut as long as it makes me feel better, sorry...:mellow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.