goodbye

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Starlite, Nov 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

well i got my method..im out of here..thanks to all those ppl who tried, but im too fucked up right now to even give a damn anymore...this world will surely be the better with out me in it...

see yas

2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

dont go hun, give yourself time and you will see that this world does need you around, the members here do as you know you will be missed.
    find someone to talk to, pm a friend and find a reason.

dont give up hun

3. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

What's wrong Karren? :hug:

4. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

There are people who obviously care about you on here, talk to them, and a part of you must care, otherwise you would'nt have posted

stay safe

x

5. Oh no you don't.. know that when you get your butt back on the site, tis only because I care.. Now hun... What's going on?

xxxxxx

6. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

Oh no huni.. whats wrong?? We all need you in this world.. i need you :hug: Hope your ok...

7. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Please Karren, don't leave us this. This world can be a cruel place but there are many here who care a great deal about you and would be devastated should anything happen to you, i included. :hug: Please, i hope you haven't gone through with this.

8. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Karren you know my thoughts on this. Please don't leave. My world would certainly be poorer without you in it. Love, Simon.

9. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I have seen her and have had a short talk with her today. She was not at her best but she is safe.

granny

10. Have you talked to her since the post?

11. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

yes, i've talked to her couple of hours ago hun

12. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

im still around :sad:

13. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm glad you're still with us karren. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.