Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

Goodbye
    I came here for help on a subject that was very touchy and difficult for me,
    but i obviously offended ppl and i am very sorry for that,.All i ever do is offer people support and advice.I get walked all over and its not fair im over it.Everything i touch turns to dust.
    I cant seem to ever do anything right ever, my life has gone down the drain as soon as my horses have gone to a new home, im gone.

thanks for your help
    take care guys

Jamie Ill be seeing you soon.

2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

hey, pm me if you need to talk hun.
    you havent offended anyone.

:hug:

3. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hun, I have an idea of the 'why' you want to go but you simply misunderstood the meaning of the words chosen in that post.
    Please re-read your post and our posts written after yours.
    I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Please go back to your thread
    and read our posts posted after your last one and reconsider your decision.
    PLEASE

granny xx :(

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Maybe there is a way to resolve this without leaving...seems way too drastic and leaves you without support...there is always a gray area betw the two opposite poles (to leave or stay)...hope you find a more comfortable way to be here and to feel well cared for...J

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Kirsty I think you should stay and give yourself time to calm down. Maybe you will see things in a different way when you are in a different frame of mind. I have not found you to be offensive here. If some have, well we can't please everyone. Misunderstandings are bound to happen as that is a part of human nature. There will always be somebody rubbed the wrong way no matter what you do. Please don't let it cause you to go.

6. KirstyMissJimBob

hey i am ok, im all good. Sorry for worrying everyone, i feel terrible for it. Sorry Granny *hugs*.
    I had a bad day and everything boiled over and i havnt been thinking clearly.
    having lots of troubles at home and yeah .
    Thanks everyone for caring and thanks for your support, ill try not to over react like that again.

*hugs*
    Love
    Kirsty

7. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

no need to apologise hun, we all have those days when we just react to our feelings.
    good to know you are ok :hug:

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't leave SF Kristy. Stay and talk some more. :hug:

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm glad your okay hun :hug:

10. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

hope you are doing ok today x

11. KirstyMissJimBob

AWw i love you guys xoxo
    you'r all so supportive and i thank u all for that, it would eb silly of me to leave SF an leave all u guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.