Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Heavenly Star, Jan 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heavenly Star

Heavenly Star Well-Known Member

This will probably be my last post on here because i have decided to end my life. I've just found out today that there is no more help that can be offered to me so i have no choice. I've tried so hard myself to make things better but i can't do it all on my own. I'm sick and tired of talking to people who don't listen. I've practically begged for help from my doctors and support workers but i get nothing. I think this is god's way of letting me know that it is time to leave this life.

I'm sorry. I really wish things could be different.

2. alle_vite

alle_vite Well-Known Member

Heavenly, there is always help out there hun you just gotta find it in the right place. Alot of docters and support workers dont listen and wnt help but there are some out there that will, and if need be seek help from your local hospital go to the local emergency department and tell them how your feeling and they will get the emergency phyc team in to help and they can help alot better than any docter or support worker, dont give up just yet hun.

stay safe
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You signed out already:sad:

I hope you don't do anything harmful!

Is there any way you can get a new doctor psychiatrist/therapist? Or go private? There is help for everyone, please don't give up :hug:
  4. tendenCs_89

tendenCs_89 Well-Known Member

liek i said in teh pm, i know your stronger than this, you dont have to do it. Just give it time and talk to me and the other ppl on sf
    i told you id help you and find a way and motivation for you to keep living and i wasnt lying
    i hope you see this before you do anything
    i told you before and i say it again, your an amazing person, i know you can get through this
    i really hope you sign in again
  5. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Sarah, please don't give up hope. There are always people here you can get help from. Personally I've found the most valuable help and support I have ever had has come from some of the members here. We all know the darkness of that place you are in and although different paths may have taken us there we do understand. Stay safe. Simon.
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

There are always other ways and always options if you look hard enough for them. Choosing to live can sometimes seem to be the most difficult choice of them all, but it is choice we all hope you choose. the members of this forum have a lot of support to offer if you let them. please hold on to the hope that is there. You can make it through this. :hug:
  7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't kill yourself Heavenly Star. I have listened to you and I want to help you. I hope you'll reconsider and stick around. Please don't give up. :hug:
  8. tendenCs_89

tendenCs_89 Well-Known Member

this is really worrying me
    i hope shes ok...
  9. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please let us know if you're ok Heavenly Star. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.