Goodbye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pad, Mar 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pad

Pad Well-Known Member

Well, goodbye everyone. This site has done it's best for me but I must admit defeat, it cannot cure me maybe just make me worse. Im going to try to just get on with my life the best i can maybe ignoring these feelings who knows. I wish you all the best

2. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

Don't believe that the weather is perfect the day that you die.

3. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Look after yourself Pad. Don't be afraid of talking to a counselor or therapist when things get too bad. :)

Sorry I couldn't help you more. Stay safe.

james.

4. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

maybe take a break and come back if and when you feel able? hope you are ok? :(

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry to see you go Pad. If you think leaving the forum is the best thing for you to do than I wish you all the best. Maybe pop in occasionally and let us know how you are doing. Take care of yourself. :hug:

6. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Sorry your leaving. But please dont try to battle the feelings alone. You are always welcome here even if it is only to post and get things off your chest. I hope things start looking better for you. Please drop in ocassionally whether you need to or not?

7. flowerpot

flowerpot Well-Known Member

i wish you all the best :hug:

8. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I didnt even get a chance to know you. :sad:

Please do check in from time to time and let us know how things are going. Especially if things start going good. This site could use some good news from time to time.

9. Pad

Pad Well-Known Member

Hi, im back. Since I stopped coming here I have been feeling worse and worse,
    thoughts creeping into my mind, especially at night. Maybe it wasn't this site
    that was making me feel worse and i am just generally feeling lower and lower
    with myself

10. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm glad you came back. Maybe you can talk things out here, try to figure out why you're feeling so low.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.