Goodbye,

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by AlexDanish, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexDanish

AlexDanish Account Closed

and goodnight

2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

What's wrong?

Please talk to us... :sad:

3. AlexDanish

It's too late for me now

4. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Since I've been around, you've always been there to help others. How about letting us help you now?

5. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

It's never too late. Please just talk to us.

Send me or anyone a pm if you don't want to talk in public.

I will do whatever I can to provide support!

6. AlexDanish

One more day. That's all I'm giving life.

one moreday

7. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Stay with us on SF, talk about what's making you feel suicide is the only answer.. because it's not, many people here can help convince you otherwise.
    Give it a chance, my PM box is open. I hope you reconsider. :hug:

8. KJAB

KJAB Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

well done choosing another day. I don't have the strength anymore. goodbye 2. this morning was my last. the greatest sadness of it all is being alone to die and no one in my life has a clue and can't be with me. I thought at least it might be a hospital bed with family with me. the walls are cream and bare and this is the worst thing about dying. i have a photo of my family and they will know. i not scared anymore. i was an hour ago now maybe it's the drugs but i don't care i am focusing on the sun in summer giving hope to my family and warming the grave of my brother, my father and me. thank you to the few who responded in my brief and manic time on sf. what greater love has a man than to lay down his life for his friends. god help me go

9. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey please stay with us! I am up and online if you need someone. We here care about you.

10. KJAB

KJAB Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

i am beyond caring and need to go. thank you for your post though. i am gonna race to my pdoc to talk. i will tell her that I'm done with meds. my problems cannot be fixed. i hate myself too much for too long all i ever wanted to do was give my family a normal life. this is the best way to free them from me. please do not feel like you should try to help me
    thank you again

11. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Don't have to ..want to

I don't feel as if I have to I really want to help if I can. Please reconsider and hang in there. We will be here.

12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Are you ok Alex?

Talking might help..you can PM me anytime xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.