Goodbye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Young suicider, Jun 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

First I'd like to say I'm NOT suiciding.But I'm leaving the forum.I'm leaving because all these posts people make I want to help,but I just get triggered.Thank you all that helped me and all the others on the forum.I thank all Admins that help run this site.See you all in a couple days when I'm suicidal again.I hope not but that's how it goes.

Love your 13 year old freind,
    Travis

P.S. Send me back replys I want to know you care and give me goo luck on my life

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I wish you the best of luck Travis! :hug:

3. triggs

triggs Account Closed

:hug: i hope you feel strong soon travis :smile:
    our thoughts are with you :heart:
    triggs xx

4. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Goodbye Travis :hug:

5. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Best of luck. :hug:

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am wishing you only the best Travis. I would hope that you would never have a reason or need to come back if it means you are healthy, but we are always sad to see friends go. Take care. :hug:

7. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

Dear Travis,

You're so young, you take care brother. Yes, many threads here can trigger,..it's not for everyone.

Take care though.

8. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear your leaving but you've obviously thought it through and know that this is the right thing for you. Take care and good luck for your future :hug:

9. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

3 days and I'm back,one more than planed.

10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey your back try to read post that will help you okay the post that show you how to stay well so you don't get overwhelmed with negative feelings. You are so young and need to watch carefully what you are reading.

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome back Travis, pm me if you need to talk :) :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.