Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ZombiePringle, Jul 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

This time I'm going through with it. My fiance has officially pushed me to the edge. I've given this happiness thing a try. I've failed miserably at it. Everybody here has been amazing. Thank you all for what you've done to help me. Just do me a favor? Keep fighting. Try to find the happiness that everybody here deserves. Goodbye SF I love you all.
  2. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy I love you Josh. You were one of my first friends on here. I don't know what I will do not being able to talk to you. I hope maybe you will read this before you attempt anything. I hope your ok. I hope your safe.

I love you Josh. If anything happens..please let me know some how.

3. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

What did your fiance do that pushed you to the edge?
  4. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

aw kanku :hug:
    please stay safe .. we all care about u on here and dont want anything 2 happen .. no woman is worth this!
    i hope i see u soon x
  5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that your fiancee isn't helping you through your hard time at the moment. I've read a lot of your posts and know you're having a rough time with her.
    Not being mean, but maybe you should move on from her? She doesn't sound healthy for you, and i'm sure you could find the perfect woman who would support you and push you over the edge.
    Please don't end your life because of this one woman though. It's not worth it, i swear. :hug:
  6. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Josh, I love you. Please don't do it. You were one of my first friends also. Please don't. You are loved and cared about very much on this site. :( Please think about everything I've told you in the last couple of weeks. Please.
  7. ZombiePringle

This....Really is goodbye. I keep attempting and failing....I've lost the fight. One more cigarette and I'm attempting one last time.
  8. Kenickie

Kenickie Account Closed

Josh, stop being a whiney little bitch and read what they are saying to you!!!!

People do not get to decide your happiness you decide that stop letting this woman dictate whether you live or die. Leave her and start a new.

Now man up take a deep breathe and go pack a bag. day one starts tomorrow
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2009
  9. ZombiePringle

Thank you for being the inspiration to actually go through with this.
  10. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

So many people on here care, everyone cares for everyone on here. So ok I may not know you, but we're like a family on here and we all look out for eachother. I'd like the chance to get to know you, you have alot of friends who care and there has to be a reason for that. Alot of people are begging you not to do anything, and by trying to end everything, you're killing part of them too. It's not what they deserve, and it's certainly not what you deserve. I understand you must love this person, but seriously, I agree that it's best to move on from her, and start afresh. Even if you only give yourself a time limit at first.
    Come on, what is there to lose?
    We care.
  11. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

kanku ... iv pm'd u ..ur not 'whining' ur expressin urself jus like we all have on here.. dont listen 2 any1 that tells u otherwise..
    so many of us care about u .. ok so i may not have ever met u in 'real life' but iv spoken 2 u alot in chat .. u deserve more than ur partner who is contributin 2 u feelin this way .. please stay stong kanku .. we DO care about u here :hug:
  12. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Josh, please do not go through with this.
    Just because one sadistic little freak says something stupid it doesn't mean he/she is correct, they do not know your situation and my feeling is anybody who contributes to making you feel bad does not deserve you. You deserve someone better who will love you the way you love them - and that person is still within your reach, you just have to find them.

Now I know you need a reason to stay and maybe I am not giving very good advice here, but I've read some of your other posts and you sound a lot like me, you feel tired, defeated, sick of fighting for this life. You just want out, you want the pain to stop.
    Weary after 20 something year how can things possibly still be THIS bad, and will they ever get better, there's only so much one person can take and now someone else is throwing you the bullets to load the gun.
    But you don't have to go through with this... I also saw in another post that you have a daughter.

Think of your little girl and remember she is going to ask where her Daddy is. Make sure the answer is 'a short car ride away, let's go see him'.
  13. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Josh :(

Don't go :sad:

:blub: :blub: :blub:

We need more nice people like you in the world. stay mister and talk to us :sad:
  14. fweeps

fweeps Staff Alumni

kankuro, please dont go ahead with your plan. You have been a great friend to me and I want you to stay around. PM me and talk to me. I would miss you horribly.
  15. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You deserve happiness and it is out there please hang in there Your finacee is upsetting you so go talk with her don't end it like this. The pain you want so much to get rid of will only be passed on to the people here and others who love you. Please understand stay here with your friends for support the pain and hell will end you just have to get through it thats all. You are important to so many people here they don't need anymore pain they need to know your going to be okay Please try if not for you for them.
  16. plates

plates Well-Known Member

hi, i can empathise. i really do hope you stick around and see this period through.

think about it this way, try and imagine your fiance off in another planet somehow and far away from you. s/he's obviously hurting you emotionally but you're a separate person. if someone is pushing you to the edge, you could try to scream the pain to whoever is listening, don't keep it inside because whatever is happening is killing you.
  17. ZombiePringle

I'm still here. I'm just finding it so incredibly difficult to find anything in me to keep going. I'm just exhausted physically and emotionally. I know I have to keep fighting.... Its just a matter of how.... I'm not trying to be whiney at all, I just have nowhere else to turn to.
  18. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

You are not whiny at all, that is what we are all here for!

There is a difference between complaining, venting and bitching etc. we all know you are just letting us know where you are at. Besides better have that crap out of your head as much as possible.

I know we talked about some things that could change in the future are you still planning on that? I will help I really will.

Take care,
  19. ZombiePringle

Yes. And hopefully that all works out. I guess its just a first step of many that I have to overcome.
  20. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

:hug: ya. Hang in there!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.