Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Jul 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Goodbye everyone it's time to go now,it's all peaceful and quiet and the time has come no more pain anymore:sad:.Don't want to talk anymore,just the pain to go away and to go to sleep and tonight it's going to happen.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I really hope you change your mind. If you decide you want to talk, I'll listen.
  3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

What is going on Ace???
  4. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Talk to us please... :hug: One day the pain will go away and you'll be alive and able to enjoy life.
    That probably seems really far away right now, but it will happen. Focus on getting through each day if that's more manageable.
    You can PM me anytime.
  5. nevertheanswer

nevertheanswer Active Member

Talk to us, Ace. We are here to help you.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

What's going on for you Ace? Talk to us :arms:
  7. fweeps

fweeps Staff Alumni

hi ace i know you dont me but im here if you ever need to talk to someone.
  8. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Just like any other time the severe pain of depression and everything else,thank's everyone for caring so much but won't be long now time to go:sad:.
  9. nevertheanswer

nevertheanswer Active Member

Let it all out, Ace. Share what's inside. But don't give up.
  10. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Too tired of all the pain,it never get's any better and never will nothing worth it hanging around anymore.No need for me to keep blabbering on,it's time to go now peace is calling.Not worth the pain anymore,going to my permanent sleep now Goodbye all and thankyou again as always:sad:.
  11. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Ace...hey bro, are you taking any meds?
  12. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Yes I'm on meds and have been for so long,but it's not worth it hanging around anymore it simply isn't:sad:.I've been on that many meds,had that much Therapy,had shock treatment(ECT)numerous ts and still nothing.I hate to feel it's come to this,but I don't want to be saved anymore I just don't:sad:.I just wan't to go in peace,and by this I will be doing it goodbye all so sorry,and thank's for everything far too much pain and too much to explain:sad::sad::sad:.
  13. Neverhappyalwayssad

Neverhappyalwayssad Well-Known Member

Well Ace wish I knew what to say or do to help you buddy but I don't. Been nice talking to u through the private messages, and hope you change your mind. Anyways my inbox is always open if u want to let anything out.
  14. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Sorry youfeelthis way ace but, I do understand. That doesn't mean that I want you to do it or condone it in any way. I hope you change your mind :(

Lea :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.