Goodbye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Heavenly Star, Oct 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heavenly Star

Heavenly Star Well-Known Member

I can't take anymore. tonight will be my last. i'm trapped in this miserable existence. no one will help me. i didn't want things to be this way, but i've been left with no choice. it's too late. i've been handed a death sentence. I tried to get help, i really, really tried. I can't do this on my own. all i wanted was a little help. i don't even deserve that.

2. Tom

Tom Member

i feel the same most days, but i go on.
    Try and carry on, even though it's painful.
    all the best.

3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Please stay here with us. Talk to us about the kind of help you've tried to get. We'll walk with you through this.

:hug:

4. planechaser

planechaser Well-Known Member

Death sentences always have a chance for appeal..Appeal yours and give it a shot. See what tomorrow brings you. A sunny day, a phone call from some one whom you have not talked to in awhile..a stranger giving you a compliment or even speaking with you..For one more day can bring hope to even the most hopeless of individuals..Give us a chance to speak with you..maybe we can help

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You do deserve help and you need to tell them all that. You are important and deserve as much care as next person. Call you GP and let know you need some councilling some help call crisis again tell them you need help call anyone who will listen you deserve help call emergency dept anyone don't let anyone tell you differently. You yell until you get it okay.

6. Mil

Mil Member

It is permanent. You won't feel any better... you won't feel at all. What if you change your mind when it is too late?

You won't feel any relief.

7. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

Star, I hope you're still here to see this, there's an answer out there for you, there's a day when luck will finally shine upon you and you'll have a reason to live.

You just have to be strong enough to stick around till that day comes. Talk to us, vent as much as you can. We're here for you.

8. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

i hope that you come online and respond to all of us. we're worried about you. i hope you are safe and when you return you can always talk to me if you need to.

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

See you are cared about!! I agree with violet that you need to keep going back to the hospital until they listen to you..Sit down and write out your thoughts and take that with you so they can read it..Someone will sit up and take notice if you keep trying.. Don't let them win..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.