Goodbye.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by mlxjaded, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlxjaded

mlxjaded Well-Known Member

I am done with this shit. :mortd:

I don't have any plans yet (It's 2:15 am) but the night is still young.

I don't want to live until tomorrow.

I always kinda wanted to live until 2012 so I can laugh at all the people who thought the world was gonna end but I guess my world will end sooner.

Help me

2. mlxjaded

"Well I know what I want and what I want's right here with you." - The Ocean; Tegan & Sara

:zipped:

3. mlxjaded

You won't cry for my absence, I know -
    You forgot me long ago.
    Am I that unimportant...?
    Am I so insignificant...?
    Isn't something missing?
    Isn't someone missing me?

Even though I'm the sacrifice,
    You won't try for me, not now.
    Though I'd die to know you love me,
    I'm all alone.
    Isn't someone missing me?

- Missing; Evanescence

4. mlxjaded

*point to avatar*

Guess it wasn't real after all.
    Guess it wasn't real all along.

If I fall and all is lost,
    No light to lead the way-
    Remember that all alone is where I belong.

- Cloud Nine; Evanescence

5. mlxjaded

Should it hurt to love you?
    Should I feel like I do?

- All That I'm Living For; Evanescence

6. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

How bout you go to bed? It's the brother of death only you 'usually' wake up from it. Yes I'd also like to be around till atleast 2012 because it'll be amusing to see how everyone is when it's 4 days before christmas :laugh:. Also that's my last year of schooling and if I make it that far I may have a hope for sticking around slightly longer(although the very next year opens me up to a few things not so great considering the mental state). If you got a job, take tomorrow off as a sick day, if you don't well you have a free day anyway :tongue:. Go do something you really like, if you think you may do something drastic call a crisis line or something. Or do what I would do. Do something random. Go skydiving or something. Something that'll get the blood pumping. But remember to pull the cord :unsure:.

Hope you make it through :). :hug:

7. mlxjaded

I hate life.
    I just need a break!
    I know suicide is a permanent break but it's better than living the way things are- and trust me- it can only get worse.

8. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

you should atleast wait to see this year. please don't do anything to harm yourself. keep posting.

9. mlxjaded

Aren't we all going to die anyways? Why should I have to live with pain just to die anyway?

10. mlxjaded

I'm going to start taking my anti-depressants.
    My main doctor prescribed them to me. The next day I went to the neurologist and he said not to take them because of the weight gain side affect. I don't care what he said, I'm giving them a chance.

11. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Thank you :), I don't no the exact effect but I'm sure a kilo here and another there is better then being completely erased :laugh:, I too don't see the point in living if we die anyway. Why is everyone so worked up? I guess there must be something we're unable to see...

12. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

give the anti depressants a chance you never know how they could help you :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.