Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mystic, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystic

Mystic Well-Known Member

I've had enough of this.

I'm just waiting my chance and time and in the next few days and with a <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>, I'm off to make the world a better place.

Tired of being ignored, friendless and living life outside of society.

Who gives a shit?
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2010
  2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Why not talk about it? What's causing all this?

And remember, you are among friends.
  3. belletone

belletone Active Member

I know what I say probably doesn't mean a thing, but I hope you'll hang in there. I'm feeling the same way every day, but I'm convinced that if we both wait a bit longer, things will become bearable, in the least.
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

we do....
  5. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

It sounds like you want people to give a shit.

I echo IV2010- We do.
  6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Agreed, we do care. Please talk to us!
  7. LSD

LSD Well-Known Member

are you ok??
  8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

oh we all care okay we do You are amongst froends here so keep talking okay
    keep reaching out.
  9. PokerDonkey

PokerDonkey Active Member

All I'm going to tell you is, DO NOT overdose if that is your plan. Your life will be worse.

You will survive and you will have a worse life.
  10. Mystic

Mystic Well-Known Member

If people care about me, why do people treat me like this...perhaps its care in the negative sense. Perhaps people want me to have a bad life in order to make themselves better.

They seem to be succeeding. Shut away in a room beyond all hope and care of anyone. No friends, no family. Ignored by all. Just 'existing' each day waking up and finding I am still alive and I have another mindless, thoughtless day ahead of me and I have to drag myself through the mire of life's crap until bedtime when I can be free of it all for a few hours...and then repeat it all over and over again.

Achieved nothing, gained nothing...and not one single person cares if I'm alive...or even knows I'm alive. Or would care if I was dead.
  11. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

i do most certainly care! i care very much what is going on for you and what happens to you. so please continue to share and talk this through with us. please take care
  12. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

This world can be a harsh and unforgiving place, but if you hold onto what makes it special, then it's worth going through the hard times so you can get to the good times. There must be some good things in your life. I don't even know you and I know that a roof over your head, a warm bed to sleep in and access to the internet are a few of them (unless you happen to be homeless, which you would have mentioned if that were the case). Why not try making a list of all the good things in your life, that may help put things in perspective.

And please, don't give up.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2010
  13. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

You've got a good amount of replies here from people showing they DO care. We may not be in 'real life' but we are still people who do care.

What have people done that hurt/s you?

During your days, what do you do?
  14. Mystic

Mystic Well-Known Member

I would happliy give up everything I could to live a normal life.

But I know - after many years of trying - that is not a real option and things are never going to get better no matter what I do.

And I don't want to live like this anymore.
  15. LSD

LSD Well-Known Member

even if thats what it feels like..
    its not really the answer
    there are always other ways to go throw things

i hope you find your way
  16. rostova

rostova Member

Just wanted to let you know that your post really resonated with me. You have a very powerful way of expressing things.

Sometimes it feels almost like people are deliberately trying to drive you mad, right? But that's not the truth.

"Smile, and the world smiles with you; cry, and you cry alone."

When you expect to be pushed away by people, you might not smile or make eye contact--and sure enough, they ignore you. I know this is true in my life. Maybe try smiling and see what happens. Other people are just as insecure as you..... Hang in there. :)
  17. Mystic

Mystic Well-Known Member

Life has taught me there is a twisted variation of this which applies to me.

Smile, and I'll smile alone.

Keep smiling and I'll cry alone

Cry and I'll forever cry alone, because I am destined to remain alone.

Do anything and do it alone, besides I'll fail anyway (as I always do) so save myself the time and grief - don't bother with it in the first place.

18. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I agree with another poster. Life may be hard, but having optimism about things, instead of pessimism, is a great way to go. Or even shooting for a medium level is a wonderful thing.
  19. jazzsnazz

jazzsnazz Member

just remember suicide is the permanent solution for a temporary problem, be stong, it will pass
  20. A loser

A loser Well-Known Member

This. If you have made your mind up you are going to kill yourself (not saying you should) please don't do it with an overdose. I have a friend who works as a doctor and she has told me it is one of the most painful, undignified and horrific ways to die.

Why are you in this situation? Myabe if you share your problems with the people here we can offer some help. Even if you think you can't be helped, what's the harm in trying? It doesn't sound like things can get any worse for you now anyway. Would you still want to die if you knew your life would suddenly improve? Let's talk first, okay? Feel free to pm me if you want.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.