Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I guess this is it. My legacy, as modest as it is. I have no friends to read my epitaph so I hope you kinds souls would do me the honour. I believe that I have lived my life as a good man. Life however; seems to revel in my despair. I was diagnosed with cancer and less than a week after that I found out that my wife cheated on me. She told me about it and I decided to try to work things out. She has continued to lie to me and I have found texts. She gave me an ultimatum. She would stay married to me but I would have to allow her to keep seeing this man. I can't take this pain and I can't go through chemo by myself. I am leaving in the morning. I wish that I wasnt so afraid. I hope some day my children will forgive me.

first of all, im sorry about your diagnosis of cancer. both of my parents have had cancer and it is hard to watch your parent go through that, but thankfully both my parents went into remission. I know this must seem like an unbearable time and that your world is crashing down around you, but God has a plan for you. You are not alone.. Be strong and fight..if not for you then for your children.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Killing yourself over a woman is not the thing to do..Divorce her and then move on without her.. Cancer can always go to remission..Even so you should enjoy the time you have left..Suicide is not the answer my friend..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00