Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kaos General, Jul 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

I cant be arsed with this shit anymore. You can all go back to your one way support system. im outta here. Some of you need to wake up and realise some of us find it hard to talk about anything, even harder to start conversations, and dont deal with rejection very well. I feel like everyone hates me, so to all of you who think im an asshole over emily you have you wish and you can tell her she wins.

Thanks and goodbye
  2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

We dont want you to leave Wayne. Its hard to be here for people when you have your own problems going on at the same time. It takes a strong person to be able to do that.
    And people do care about you, remember all the messages you got while you were away?
  3. Kaos General

That was then. All im getting is grief from poeople who think im being unreasonable to someone when all they wanna do is listen tio one side of it. Im done with it
  4. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

JUST DON'T DO ANYTHING PLEASE. Wait and things will pass. I just said a prayer for you. You have every right to be sad and unhappy because that's how you feel. Please don't give up. I know you've been through so much,but hold on. Becaue you WILL have a vicxtory over your pain. YOU WILL

write me if you like,

5. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

you must remain with us
  6. Marty482

I hope you are ok. I just said a prayer. PLEASE check in with us and let us know how you are. WE CARE!!!!
  7. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

As someone who has no clue who 'Emily' is, I'm pretty neutral, I'd say.

I don't want you to go. Please, get help!
  8. Kaos General

9. Marty482

So GLAD to hear it. Tell us what's going on. Your in my thoughts and hope you are well!!!!
  10. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Glad you're okay. :hug:
  11. Marty482

Thanks again for letting us know how you are!Talk you us. Tell us mmore about what your dealing with and we can then offer more help and support. I am praying for you. Just let us know what youre feeling. Give us your brdens and give us your pain and we will help you feel better and eventually conquor those things! I send you love and hope!!!!

Write if you like,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.