GoodBye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by absolution, Jul 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

BYE... :cry:

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I am confused hun...you posted that you were taking time away is that what you are referring to our are you talking about ending your life?
    Please don't do anything Sam you are so loved her and there is hope...let us help you ...tell us what is wrong and really tell us ...we know you hurt but why? what is upsetting you? what are the thought?
    Lets work through this not around it...it takes great courage to face our lives and I know you have that strength..you are a fighter my dear a true fighter.

Love B

3. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I kep hurtin thos i lovee :'(
    Mak it easier if i die.. I tokk pills..not enojgh to die...but to forgeet for a while

5. 2-D

2-D Well-Known Member

:( :hug: please get urself to a hospital or make urself throw them back up hun

*comforts*

6. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Sam how many pills did you take? You need to tell someone please please this could turn out badly.

Let me tell you something about life from this old lady...we all hurt each other but the point is WE DON'T MEAN TO!

See if you say something that hurts me it is because I carry and old wound with me form something else, not because of you specifically. I want to send you a book about this called the Four Agreements and it is about not taking anything personally...you see others get hurt because they are taking you personally and because they have their own shit they carry with them...and a part of them believes what you say...see I am a rack of bones and if you call me fat it means nothing ..why? because I have not thoughts like that already inside me...call me bony bitch and then I have to look inside myself but I cannot blame you! See hun we think we have power to make people feel certain ways and the truth is we don't ...if i could make you feel happy don't you think I would? see you have to have the seed inside you already.

Sam please tell someone about the pills, or say you are ill so someone will take you to the hospital where you can confide in the doctor but get help....and pray Sam I know you believe and I will pray for you to.

You can call me if you wnat so we can talk the phone is right next to me.

Love you B

7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Guyss I promisee not enough to kill me. O was gonna take more but I won't. I don't need to tell nno one :(.

8. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

hun I have been known to take a few extra xanax at times just to sleep away a day that seems unbearable so I understand I just know that certain drugs can cause a great deal of harm if only a few extra are taken so please let us know what you took as I would hate to see this turn into an accidental suicide as have us lose are precious Sam.

Okay i got your text that you puked..were there whole pills in there? again what and how many did you take hun?

9. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

got your text ....are the pills whole?

10. letmego3

letmego3 Well-Known Member

Hi Sam. I am sorry you are feeling so bad at the moment. Please go to the hospital if you are in doubt or experience symptoms. Your the first person i got a message from on this forum. It would be a shame if anything happened to you. We are all here for you if you need to talk. Hope you take care of yourself.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2010
  11. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Yeah there were :(

12. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug: thank u

13. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Well did you puke up all of them?

And Sam I am trusting you that you are being honest with me...you have never lied to me I know and you know I adore you...I am just concerned for your safety so I am trusting what you are telling me...I am tempted to call the police but that is simply not my style, unless you ask me to of course, but you know I won't call of my own accord. So promise me that you are telling me the truth ...whole? all three?

It that is the case and you tell me I will believe you hun as you are a good person who is just in pain...and I want to help trust me...

Love B

14. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I promise I'm telling the truth and yes all of them I puked :(

15. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

i feel alot better now hwo do you feel?

16. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I just feel a bit tired but I'm ok. :hug: I love you

17. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

im sorry to everyone that i scared :( :hug: s

18. letmego3

letmego3 Well-Known Member

don't be sorry, this is why this forum exists, the main thing is that you are alright, please look after yourself. Sending you all my love :smile:

19. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

There is no need to be sorry among friends Sam would you want me saying sorry to you for needing you? I would like to think you are there for me in the same way I am here for you...
    Please talk us Sam about what triggered this event? I mean really talk about it ..you say you hurt people ...how? be specific so we can get to the bottom of this and root it out..it is stinking thinking

20. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Just a really hard day :( everything feels like it's falling apart. I keep blaming myself for things that turn out not to be my fault which leads to me hurting someone :(. Then there is the flashbacks that I have been having All day. Just felt like there was no end and wanted to create my own end. And yes of course I would be there for you as u are for me. :) I'm still sorry tho :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.