GoodBye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave_N

Banned Member
Hi Sam. I'm sorry to hear that you were feeling so down that you decided to overdose on some pills, but I'm glad to hear that you regurgitated them and that you're okay now. What caused you to take those pills hun? :hug:

I think i know the answer to that Dave,She just wanted a night that she could sleep.Who could blame her.I understand why she did and think i would of done the same.Im here for you Sam.
*hugs*

Hi Sam. I'm sorry to hear that you were feeling so down that you decided to overdose on some pills, but I'm glad to hear that you regurgitated them and that you're okay now. What caused you to take those pills hun? :hug:
Honestly I just wanted to forget how horrible I am for a while then I really wanted to just never wake up again. :( so that's why I posted this. I was planning on taking a whole lot more but people talked me out of it. :(
I'm really sorry guys :hug:

summerschild

You are NOT horrible you are in pain. I can understand the need for sleep. We all have it. I also know the need to escape the pain. I'm here for you and will be up for quite a while now. I'm glad you threw the pills up. You are a special young lady and you deserve to be happy.

You are NOT horrible you are in pain. I can understand the need for sleep. We all have it. I also know the need to escape the pain. I'm here for you and will be up for quite a while now. I'm glad you threw the pills up. You are a special young lady and you deserve to be happy.
:wub: I have to do my homework and head off to group but ill talk to you when i get back xx

Your not a horrible person.Like summer said,your in pain and just want it to stop.We all want that for you and for ourself too.I know you would feel alot better if you could get a good night sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00