Goodbye.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ~CazzaAngel~, Sep 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Well, what is there to say really? I came back here hoping things have gotten better, but they've gotten worse. Now, there are cruel people and bullies, it's just some of them are people you'd never guess.

What I have to say to you all that don't already know what I mean is this:

Watch your backs, guys -- because the wolves are there; however, in sheep's clothing. Please do take very good care. I hope no-one is pushed over the edge by this carelessness going on here.

My best wishes and thoughts will be with you all. To those of you know are close to me, you know where to find me/ how to reach me.

With love,
    Carolyn

2. 000000

000000 Well-Known Member

Yes, I'm beginning to feel exactly the same way about this place, Carolyn. You have been a good friend and I wish you all the best.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry someone hurt you There will always be bullies in every aspect of your life really You need to learn to ignore them okay eventually they will go away. I hope in time you can come back and be here with your friends that do care.

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Not when one runs the site, no.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

try talking to people that are your friends okay leave the other people alone just talk to friends

6. fallingangie

fallingangie Well-Known Member

What did the bullies do? what happens here exactly? Dont wanna end up this way....i m already going through this bully shit in college at present..but not in this site yet.

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Carolyn, I am not sure what is going on but I would like to get to the bottom of it and see if things can't be sorted. PM me if you would like. :hug:

8. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

i hope you come back,you were the first to welcome me,and ill always appreciate that.thank you carolyn it meant alot

9. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I don't get it... If you have been bullied of SF then report them. If it's outside SF then there's no reason for you to leave SF, just ignore them on wherever you talked to them. You're making people paranoid, especially by saying the bully is running the site which kinda narrow it down to Alison... >.<!

10. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

i kinda know what you mean. the site has value, too bad you have to sift through piles of bs to get to it. good luck, carolyn.

11. whoaaxxsamm

whoaaxxsamm Well-Known Member

Just learn to choose your battles.

12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry this has happened to you....please tell the admins who's doing this so no-one else gets hurt..hopefully this gets sorted and you can stay..

13. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Maybe you should let Alison know who has been bullying you Carolyn? The moderators should not be doing this to fragile individuals. :hug:

14. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Caz my dear I couldn't agree more that's why I barely come on here anymore. You have me on FB if you ever need to talk. :) Stay safe and stay sweet.

Kellz

15. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Ok, so you call her a bully based on the 10 min skype session you had with us? Please. And in no way was she or we bullied you. In any case. Take care Carolyn.

This thread should be locked or delete. Because She's taking something that happened outside of SF into SF. Drama much?

There's other thing to watch for other than bullies people, that's people who overeact.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2010
  16. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You can always put these people on your ignore list and not have to deal with them anymore..Not everyone on the forum is bad..

17. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Since this thread won't get lock, i guess the drama shall continue.
    Thank you for calling us bad, without knowing wtf happened. This is what happen when you try to be nice and get bite in return.
    You want to know who she'll calling a bully? Heh, i guess that's not a big secret anymore since Carolyn basically spelled it out for you all : The forum owner.
    She's entitled to her own opinion. Be it wrong or not. What she isn't entitled to is calling someone as such, lit the oil on fire and then put the tail between one's legs and run for it. What does she hope to accomplish by doing that? Is this how she wish to repay a site that have been serving her for 4 years?

For someone who's been on SF for 4 years, she should know to whipe her shoes before entering her home. That basically means, what happens outside stay outside. But what happened outside anyway? Right, nothing.
    I skype with her before. And that night i asked her in the most polite way to join our skype party. She accepted. Maybe i should have warned her that it was late and everyone was letting loose. By that i mean everyone was being cheeky and joking around alot. I could tell she wasnt comfortable with the talks, and as such she decided to leave. END OF IT.

What i don't understand is how in the world she came to the conclusion we bullied her?

I'm not angry at her in any way. Like i said, she can do whatever she wants. I wish her the best in whatever she does. I've always been nice to her. I dunno what happened to make her change her mind. But it's life.

Now please excuse me, i feel like eating some :Jehuty: after my whine... :wink:

18. whoaaxxsamm

whoaaxxsamm Well-Known Member

Hmm, I was just thinking.
    If you have a fucking problem with the way people are treating you, send a message to management instead of posting it to get attention from others.
    It's kind of pathetic.

19. boo

boo Well-Known Member

It doesn't even concern the management Sam. It happens outside of SF. Lets all forget about this. Let's just hope she finds a forum that suit her particular needs better. Cheers

And btw the only thing the forum owner is guilty of is bullying people to become better person :spaz:

20. Bueno

Bueno Account Closed

Cazza Im here to support you.

Its so hard when people come here with problems and they end up making fun of others who have issues too. (Right? ;) )

And this is not a drama, and if she is not reporting it must be a reason for her to do this.

I dont want to lose my time arguing . I just want you to know that I'm here and I understand why you wrote this.

You are a great value to this site. I hope you continue to come here, because there are still people here who deserve to be helped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.