Goodbye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mordeci, Nov 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I am never going to do well in life, I am a complete failure. My grades are poor I have no friends, tonight I am going to do it, not like any of you give a damn anyway.

2. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

You know that's not true Andrew, because most of us have been there and know how you feel.

Please stay and talk,
    Chris

3. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I have been reaching out for months for help with no luck I am not going to let anyone try and stop me now, I am cutting all ties starting with this site,

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2010
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Andrew you are not a failure you are suffering and need help and care so go get it at the hospital go to the emergency room and get the attention and care you need to heal NOW okay we all care and understand as we all have been where you are now so please just call and get some help so you can start feeling better about you

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Although you feel alone now, you are not...there are many ppl here who care about you and are concerned...please let us support you...you are worth it...J

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hope you'll come back, people do care about you here. :hug:

7. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Andrew, I know that we have never met. But I know what it feels like to believe that no one cares. But I read here that people care. And I care. And I want you to stay alive. Please do not give up hope. I hope you can read here that people do care. If they didnt, they would not have answered your post. Really.

8. youngreck

youngreck New Member

Why spread your sadness to the ones closes to you?

Just realised how it will feel like when life is over.

Can you imagine not...living?

9. total eclipse

hope you went got help for you You do not deserve the sadness the pain you in. Please stay safe okay come back let us know that you got help okay please

10. DeepEmz

DeepEmz Well-Known Member

How are you today? i hope that you are ok, we are worried about you.

11. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I made an attempt last night, I feel terriable but I am alive, thank you for your concern.

12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

so sorry you felt so bad Andrew....we are glad you're alive even if you aren't..
    it's horrible when one of SF members hurts themselves cos we all understand the pain you're in..

13. total eclipse

i am sorry you made that attempt but i am very happyyou are still here and hope now you get some support to keep you safe

14. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Andrew, I am glad you are alive. Even if you are not. things can and better. Just try to give it some time.

15. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Andrew. Sorry to hear that you made an attempt, but I'm glad to hear that you're still alive. I hope you're doing okay in Law School. And we do care about you bro. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.