Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MiraWolf95, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiraWolf95

MiraWolf95 Account Closed

I'm gonna try to do it so this is my goodbye. I got the knife beside me and I'm ready. Don't bother talking me out of it or telling me how bad my friends will be hurt or family cause I don't care now. I just lost him so I must go. I just wanted to let everyone know.
  2. All these mixed emotions

All these mixed emotions Well-Known Member

That was dark.....

Guessing that youre quite young and so sad that its over a guy... you really dont have to do it over love... i know, its always ruff the first times. But its a stupid reason...

If you make a (bloody)mess and survive plz think about a diffrent answer than death and try to calm down, suicide is not something one should atempt during an emotional crisis (or for the most reasons)

It breaks our hearts that yourse is broken....

Wish you well, sorry if its to late

3. MiraWolf95

I hurt my throat and got a couple of cuts, but I failed my attempt. Kind of glad I did to cause now I'm starting to have some other thoughts on what to do. Plus my family came home at the scene and they're trying to make me feel better. They're also keeping all knives away from me for a bit to. I am alive though and bit relieved that I am. Embarrassed that I failed yet again though. So sorry for the scare. I'm gonna try a recovery so that death doesn't have to be my answer.
    (ps: I am 15 so yeah I'm young)
  4. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

:hug: SO so so glad you're alright and got the chance to rethink things through.
  5. MiraWolf95

:hug: Yay!
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Oh what a glad you didn't succeed...:smile:
  7. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

I'm glad you didn't succeed hope things get better for you :hug:
  8. MiraWolf95

Awww, thanks everyone :)
  9. Darkness Inside

Darkness Inside Account Closed

Good that you survived.
  10. All these mixed emotions

well this unbreaks my heart :)

No shame in fucking up a suicide, be proud that you have survival skills :)

And 15 years... omg, I hope you're life hasn't been to ruff?
    I wish I could take the pain away from you

But remember these things about love;
    Strong love = Strong feelings = Strong regrets when it doesnt work out as planned = lost hope
    But always embrace love, a heart has room for plenty love.
    And be prepared that it sometimes stings, its just the cost of love, nothing more...

Keep ya head up and don't drop... never ever drop...

hugs from sweden

11. MiraWolf95

awww :)
    I've had a pretty rough life starting from age 6, but thanks for the kind words :3.
  12. All these mixed emotions

well, anytime you need them... word are cheap :p

I am sorry to hear that life hasn't been kind to you, do you have any outlet or a better way of dealing with the pain? It feels like something you should try to do, so maybe the rest of your life wont be to stressful...

Now im just guessing, but a ptsd is not something that should go unattended... hope you have someone you can talk to, if not, send PM if you wanna... im on the other side of the planet, so nobody will ever know :)

And again thanx for existing...

13. MiraWolf95

awwww, ok :)
    Being with my friends and doing stuff I like tends to take my mind off of stuff.
  14. All these mixed emotions

Nice to know

Dont let anything get you down :)

15. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I'm glad that you survived Miranda. Have you ever talked to one of your teachers about how you are feeling? Teachers can be very helpful and supportive. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.