goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

oval

no please stay with us! you are needed!
please call the hotline and talk to someone. you really really need to talk to someone! if not on the phone then do it online. but please talk to someone ok

Atompilz

Please don't Brownie, people really do need you. I know you don't know me but I do know how it feels to feel the way you do albeit for different reasons maybe. Please talk to someone. I am not trained or anything but I am a good listener if you need to vent or shout or anything. If you want I can send you my number (I am in France and am female, 34) by PM. Please talk to someone.X

oval

you mean the people you talked to on the hotline didnt care? i do give a shit but im not a professional, if i was id be able to help you more and find the right words
but i care about you :sad:

takencontrol

please dont think its your fault i really like talking to you but i cannot take this anymore. its taken over my life to a degree where i dont want to live like this now, ive had enough of therapy, its not working and i would rather die than go through it anymore.

oval

but you only started didnt you? please wait for the meds to kick in. it will make a huge diffrence. your extreme mood swings might be due to not doing the meds for a little :sad:
please wait to see some progress

loopy

:(

Is strange, is one thing planning your own but really sad to hear of other people trying! I wouldn't wish those feelings on anyone.

I can understand why you are doing this Brownie and can't really tell you it is the wrong thing to do as that would make me a big fat hypocrit.

BUT all that being said, I really hope you dont go through with it.

Love and hugs xxxx

No one deserves to feel like this!

Kirsty_Ann

Hun, You've come too far to give up now. . . but i do think the help you are receiving presently isn't enough; i'm a hypocrite i know but you deserve more help than you are getting and you really need that, not just for your girls but for you too.
I hope you change your mind,
and get the help you need
lots of love
:hug:
xXx

Tell me about your girls Brownie, how old are they? Do they get on? I've got three daughters and they used to fight like cat and dog when they were little. Do your girls do that?

loopy

The one thing that has stopped me for years of offing myself is not the fact that i love my kids so much, but the effect that it would have them. It is like taking your own desperate sad feelings and passing them onto them on your way out.

I really wouldn't want my kids to have the same mental health problems as me and I know if I do off myself that is something I am quite possibly doing. Putting my kids into future therapy!!

There have been times in my life I have really resented my kids and often thought they would be better off without me, I have had periods where ive done nothing but moan and snap at them and often think i have broken my son too.

But kids love is unconditional and they dont stop loving you if you do anything bad to them (well not bad but cant think of another word) they simply start wandering what it is theyve done!!!!!

maybe they make you miserable cos you love them and they stand in your way!

15,12,10 and 8. no they dont get on they make my life even more miserable if thats at all possible.
Actually I can well believe it. 4 girls fighting over the bathroom? It was bad enough to have 3.
Do you get endless rows over clothes? 'She's nicked my skirt' or 'She's took my boots' and that sort of thing. I used to get that all the time.
My eldest two were the same size and always taking each others things (and mine, I gave up on owning make up or jewlry)
There were constant arguments when they were around that age.
You know what though? They all grow up...and then they leave home. It's bliss. The house goes back to peaceful and quiet and I'm not a full time referee anymore. Bliss.
Plus when they grow up, they start to get on. That's even more of a miracle and you wonder how it happened.

Are they 'girly' girls or tomboys? What do they like - tv, that sort of stuff? The only time my three sat together was to watch Buffy. Do your girls do stuff like that?

takencontrol

2 oldest are tomboys but 2 youngest are girly girls. they dont really spend much time together and when they do all they do is fight and call each other names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00