goodbye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by asking_advice, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asking_advice

asking_advice Well-Known Member

thank you guys :)
    i cant say goodbye in fb because i know my cousin has an idea about my plan so i will say here.

goodbye sf, friends in real life, & my family.
    especially to my parents. im not suicidal but i will do it because i dont want another disappointment. im happy im leaving this world.

2. KatyKate

KatyKate Antiquities Friend

:console:
    :no: Please please don't hurt yourself... is there nothing more any of us can do to help you.... I am here if you need to chat.
    Please reach out again... I have been where you are... but i'm still here, I expect many people have said to you that it will get better, and you've probably thought no it won't, but beleive me eventually it will.
    Please hold on...
    Sending you much love and hugs Kate :hugtackles: :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

so you a re happy what abt your parents will their lifes not be full of pain and suffering now you call crisis and get help NOW dont put your family thru hell.

4. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

Jeremiah 29:11 "For i know the thoughts I have for you, saith The LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you an expected end".

5. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

OMG, please don't do anything, there are positives in life. All you are doing is thinking of all the negatives, you will regreat killing your self you will never see what is still to come in the future. I think about suicide alot to how wonderful it is I keep a diary of all the positives stuff and all the negaives I re read the positive to make me happy'er, everyone on here can help and support you you have amaaibng riebnds here and we all love you please dont do anything *hugs*

6. luka

luka Active Member

hey i dont know your story but uh i want to tell you that everything in your life happens for a reason,everything obstacle you've been given is not suppose to hold you back but to make you stronger

you ask god for strength and he gave you difficulties

you asked for wisdom and he gave you problems to solve

you ask for prosperity and he gave you energy and brain to work

you asked for courage and he gave you danger to overcome

you asked for love and he gave troubled people to help

you asked for favors and he gave you opportunities

you received nothing you wanted but got everything you NEEDED

please post back soon

-luka

7. asking_advice

asking_advice Well-Known Member

im still alive after my weird plan yesterday. i decided to deactivate my fb account because it only makes me more suicidal. i see my friends there who are graduating, have job and i quit school. maybe someday i will reactive the fb if i have a job and more positive in life.

8. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

You don't ever have to call it quits,hun.It's never too late to live the life you want!!! I'm sure you know that,but your mind's currently unreceptive to Ideas like that.Envying people's lives won't make you feel any better about yours,so work on ameliorating your own. Take your time;do your best to feel better.You have sooo many options of feeling better SAFELY than you know. Keep holding on to that bit of hope you have about being happy someday for as long as u can because before you know it, you're already better!
    xo♥

9. KimKim

KimKim Well-Known Member

sometimes life sucks...sometimes it feels like there ist nothig that could keep you.
    but do you really wanna kill yourself because you´re not as succesfull as you think you´re supposed to be?
    Isn´t there something that you wanna do, wanna reach? a dream?
    as long as you´re dreaming there´s no need to kill yourself...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.