Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

nolonger

Please don't do it Ditsy :(. I'm sure your family would be shocked quite a bit by what would happen. The home treatment team is going to be able to help you :)...please call someone, your daughter maybe?(I saw you mention her in another thread).

:hug:

Ditzy,

This is my first post, but I really wanted to offer my support and hope that you're still around. I don't know how your Care Plan meeting went, I hope yu found it beneficial and tjat the Home Treatment team proved useful. I was going to reply to yoir earlier thread and then noticed this one - I honestly hope I'm not too late :-(

I just wished to share my experience regarding Advocates with you (if it's not too late
B. Advocates are eam independent service who are not affiliated with anyone, and their job is to present your best interests. They can accompany you to meetings with professionals (e.g. psychiatrists) and speak up for you if you feel unable to. I would recommend using them if you feel able to - I know it's hard to connect with someone new, but they are generally pretty nice people.

Thinking of you and sincerely hoping life gets better for you soon. Try to take care of yourself, lots of love and hugs xx

BornFree

Hi

Thank you for your posts. Just wanted to say still here. I had everything ready then husband smsed to say he was coming home early.
So had the meeting, they were actually very nice about it all, then I burst into tears and told them about my husband and plan this morning. So now still under the crisis team. Husband not very happy.

Thank you for caring. I didn't think anyone would care.
Hugs
Ditsy x

BornFree

He's not happy that I am still seeing them.
I think he wants it all done and dusted and back to normal. They asked me if he minded me seeing them and they said everytime they rang they got the impression that he wasn't too happy. So I was honest and said yes, they were so nice they said they could send his name in for carers support so he could learn more about depression. He was even upset about that so I didn't dare tell him they know cause I told. I do feel better for telling them though...

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Of course we all care and i am glad the crisis team will be watching out for you hugs. I think your husband will be glad to have some support as well even though he seems he doesn't

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi Ditsy hope you are better today when i get really really sad i go outside and just breath okay slowly and go for awalk and tell myself everything will be okay and just take each hour as it comes and get through it. I hope your crisis team stays with you for a while anyways you take all the help they have to offer okay never shut any doors hugs

BornFree

Just saw their was a 2nd page... Thank you everyone... you are all so lovely! Absolute stars... :stars:

Struggling today as H is out and urge is strong, means are there and plan could work.
So wish I could snap myself out of this... :sigh:

kote

Account Closed
ive been where you are now!!!
i know that pain and almost addictive urge to commit when the chance is there.
but there is a lot more to things than the darker side.
ive got my social worker to get me involved in volunteering as ive spent 3 years in bed and havent seen any significant improvement.
im happy to help anyone!!! but when i comes to me i cant even help myself.
ive a wife and 2 daughters and know it would destroy them, my wife knows everything and is so supportiv yet i still get the urge. it makes no sense and when things make no sense to me i seek someone who is wiser and can put things back into place.
its a very thin line and has snapped on several ocassions, but when im feeling well i dont know what got into my head.
im wishing you the best and hope things pick up for you as its such a rollar coaster. give things time and on bad days just go to bed. after all it is a sickness and you need rest, physical and mental. take care and think of the brighter things in your life which bring you joy!!!

BornFree

Thank you...

Funny how it really is like an addictive urge... I never knew quite how to explain it!
I'm so torn between not wanting to hurt anyone and the insatiable need for permanent escape! It really helps knowing someone understands... Thank you!

Fighting the urge moment by moment!

Hugs
Ditsy x

BornAgain

Close your eyes and repeat in silence a one or two word sylable non stop for 20 minutes, it will take all your weight and bad thoughts away and give you so much peace, repeat as necesary (learned at a centering prayer group).

On my side I will pray for you to feel better and happy :)

I care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00