• We had a slight glitch and the forum deleted about 80 threads at random - we are restoring them currently but you may have had an alert saying your thread was deleted - please ignore this and do not be concerned. Thanks, Freya :)

Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not take it anymore. I have a gallon of water and xxxxxxxxx. If this does not proceed to work, xxxxxxxxx. Thank you all for all you have done, I am in great debt to the moments that members of this website had given me great relief by their kind and sincere comments, comments that were more caring and sincere from strangers that did not know me than the people in my life. Thank you and goodbye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sandra, Please don't let the negative thoughts take over, feel free to vent your frustrations here we listen to you we will try and help support you. feel free to PM anytime!take care!!

I'm sorry that I didn't get a chance to know you.

I hope that you will change your mind.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:console: :console:

IV2010

I hope you are still ok hun...
I see you have only 12 posts..i wish you would give us more time to get to know you and try to help..
:hugtackles:

Hi everyone :)
Yes, I am doing fine. My mother managed to stop me in time. Thank you all so very much for your comments and I hope to be recovering soon.
Love,
Sandra :hugtackles:

solutions

Are you experiencing that post-attempt catharsis, or is this sudden change of heart something else?

It's odd that you'd suddenly be glad that you were stopped. Most people would be upset that their attempt was held back, assuming it was a serious attempt and not parasuicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00