Goodbye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Tahiti, Oct 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tahiti

Tahiti Well-Known Member

This time, it's going to work. What comes after, no one can say, but I'm prepared for it. I set the time to tomorrow in the evening. But before I go, I just want to everyone to know- anyone who is in a terrible situation- that I love you. I hope that everything will work out for you, that in the days to come, your sadness will change to happiness and you'll finally be able to laugh from the heart and smile again. Goodbye.

- Vivian

2. cant_go_on

cant_go_on Guest

hey there...whats going on...do you mind telling me...i will listen...i promise...

3. aphelion

aphelion Guest

I´m new in this forum and yours is the first post that i read.
    Sorry for my spelling mistakes, but i´m from argentina.
    I feel like shit right now, and every now and then i feel very suicidal, but let me tell you something: please think it over. I´m sure there´s a way out.
    For a start, you can share your problems with me, a complete stranger.
    Sometimes talking to a complete stranger helps.
    Thank yu for your hopes, but i´m sure those hopes can also aply to you.

4. sosotired

sosotired Well-Known Member

Please dont go I want to talk to you I feel the same way. E-mail me at niceplacetolive@yahoo.co.uk please do it. Dont kill yourself.

5. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Vivian, I am sorry that you are in such a bad space right now.
    These words that you have for others, surely they apply to you too, one day you too could laugh from the heart again.
    Please talk to us and allow us the chance to support you until you reach a better place..

Take care Hazel xx

6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hun, please don't do this. Life can get better, even for you. We all feel this about ourselves, I feel the same way you do that it can't/won't get better but I have to fight it by saying it will, and it has...

Please stick around, we are all here for mainly the same reasoning, and you are a sweet and thoughtful person....and I value you for that and every single being is special....I can't stop you from doing what you want, but please know it does have to be this way and I am here for you hun...

Please know we care for you and are here for you, to support you. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Please stay strong... :handinhan

~Carolyn :rose:

7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I agree, your words also apply to yourself.....please take your own advice... :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.